UPDATED - Atlantic - Events for October

EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator
edited October 2019 in Atlantic

Greetings All – I am sorry to have to do this but I will need to reschedule my events for this month. Due to a terminal illness I am now the primary care giver for my mother. Over the last few days she has taken a turn for the worse and hospice has informed us that it will not be much longer now. I appreciate all of the patience and understanding from you all and look forward to returning when the situation permits. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you know October is Hunting Season so we will be in full force tracking down those little critters.  
Here is a list of animals and times when we will be hunting.  Grab your spell book, weapon, bow, or pet and join me for some adventures.  We will be doing little 30-45 min hunts during the afternoons and evenings so all can participate.  We will be meeting at the Huntsmaster in Skara Brae.  Hope to see you there!

October 14th - Alligator - 2PM EDT Afternoon Event

October 16th - Boar - 2PM EDT Afternoon Event 

October 17th - Walrus - 9PM EDT

October 18th - Eagle - 7PM EDT

October 19th - Grey Wolf - 11AM EDT Afternoon Event

October 20th - Governors Meeting - 9PM EDT

October 21st - Grizzly Bear - 2PM EDT Afternoon Event

October 23rd - Scorpion - 7PM EDT

October 24th - Billy Goat 9PM EDT

Gates will be provided from West Brit, New Haven and Luna Banks

Comments

• EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator
    Greetings All -  I know some of you know but I am having some family emergencies this week and have a lot of people coming and going till about wednesday.  I am sorry but will have to postpone a few events.  I am hoping to plan them after everyone leaves.  The events that are cancelled are as follows - Friday the 18th, Saturday the 19th, Sunday's Governor Meeting, and Monday the 21st.  I hope you all understand and I look forward to seeing you soon