Multi-strike system

I have some questions about the multi-strike system mentioned in the ToS:

1) Is there a way to check how many strikes you have at a certain day?

2) Will strikes expire after a certain amount of time? Or will I have to carry these strikes for the next 10 years+?

3) @Mariah is not really sticking to what is laid out in the ToS:
A multi-strike system is in effect for any user failing to fully comply with the rules:
  1. First Offense: A warning is issued.
  2. Second Offense: Suspended from the forum for 24 hours.
  3. Third Offense: Suspended from the forum for 1 week.
  4. Fourth Offense: Permanent ban.
  5. In severe cases the offender may be banned before making 4 offenses.
When she banned me, it was straight a 30 day ban, which is not even mentioned in the ToS. I never reiceived a 24 hours nor a 1 week ban. 

So the third question: Is there any other ToS I am missing?

I am now very concerned that @Mariah might just make up more rules and ban me over any minor incovinience for her. Thats why I would like to know how many strikes I am away from a perma-ban, as it does not make me feel confortable being in fear of getting banned over @Mariah deeming any of my posts a troll and giving it a count.

Disclaimer: This post is not a troll @Mariah. Serious answer appreciated!
Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    edited October 2019
    That rule was superceded by the information given in Newsletter 39
    Also, I do not make decisions of that level alone, as I believe you are fully aware.

We will try, through private messages, to reprimand politely users who fail to adhere to the rules regarding conduct. These are not 'warnings'.  If all our requests are ignored there may, in time, come a time when a written warning is issued via email. Only after that is also ignored will further action be taken.

I wonder, does anyone reading your current signature stop to wonder why the previous signature was removed?

I have now said all I'm prepared to say on this topic publically, and probably more than I should have. This subject is closed.

This discussion has been closed.