[Advice] Garg Bard/Mystic

I've recently returned to UO, and my main character's template (gargoyle) is provo/disco bard with mysticism. However, I'm wondering if this is still a viable template. Given the grind it takes to get a template maxed, I don't want to invest that kind of time if the result is going to be lackluster. Can gargs make good mystic bards? Is there a better template for a gargoyle that would utilize one or both of these skills. Right now I have 100 mystic, and 95 disco. 

Comments

• ThalonThalon Posts: 61
    So, what are you planning on using this batd-mystic for? Farming gold or working champ spawns? Heading out with guildmates or solo play? 

Second question: are you going to Legendary (120 skill)  Discord?  I don't have one myself, but my guildies tell me for Endgame content, either have 120 Discord or the skill is useless.
    Thalon, Merchant Sailor of Pacific for fine Tools, Clothing, and Potions!
    Blacksmithing, Carpentry and Inscription services offered through afilliated subcontractors.
    Exotic beasts available with proper authorization from the Crown.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    i play a mystic bard all 120 mystic/focus/med/music/disco/provo running provo mastery mass sleeps replaces peacemaking very well my guild mates love the buffs and there is really no place i can't go and be successful
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Spellweaving Discorder with Rising Col is a hard combo to beat.