Question about The Zealotry of Zipactriotl quest

In the The Zealotry of Zipactriotl quest is there a time limit to how long you have after you give the four stasis chamber pieces to the Barrab tinker for you to access the champ area before you can no longer access it?  For example must I access the champ area within an hour or can I wait 24 hours while I form a party?

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I don't actually know if there is a timer, because the individual quest items don't expire so I always just turn them all in when our group is ready to go. Zippy's quest update just says to go kill him, same as the Queen, and I can tell you for certain that there is no time limit for the Queen. I have had that quest for a while, making repeated attempts (and failing) to kill her.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    No time limit on Zippy. You stay keyed til you kill him - even if it takes a year.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited October 2019
    If you do not collect the reward you can go there over and over.  You can kill him over and over with just the original quest.  (pointless tho)
    Can have a dedicated Res and reheal toon since they dont let us use the silver sapling seeds there now.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Another question: How do I get a party member to follow me in when I double click on the statue? I tried with a party of 3 and I was the party leader.  But neither of them followed me.  Does everyone in the party need to be doing the quest?
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    No need to be in a party but each person that goes in must have done the pits and turned in the four pieces to the tinker.
    TimSt said:
    Another question: How do I get a party member to follow me in when I double click on the statue? I tried with a party of 3 and I was the party leader.  But neither of them followed me.  Does everyone in the party need to be doing the quest?

Everyone has to turn in the keys.  Its not like Peerless.
    Hint:  You can take a group along for killing sea creatures.  Everyone toss a fireball at each thing and you will each get credit.(I've only tried this unpartied)  May have to tweek depending on skills and SDI.

I give the T maps and MiBs to a player that likes to do those things and they give me the quest items.