Using Cannons with Classic Client

Hi guys there is a way to use cannons with classic client ? something like the Use Object macro that exist for potions ?

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Sigh...cannons couldn't be any easier to use now since they were updated, but of course someone wants them to be even easier to use.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    Easier than clicking once to load and once to fire?
  • Yeah, not everything needs a macro, somehtings you just need to do lol

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Standing center aft you have control of 4 cannons that are now 2 clicks each to load and fire. Setting up macros to do the actions is kind of pointless.  2 Accts on the boat and you have control of the front 3 cannons well.  Less than a minute to scuttle any NPC ship on the seas and zero risk to yo or your boat.  Yep it definitely needs to be easier now with faster macros!
  • Pinco figured out how to do it with the EC.  maybe try that.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Pinco figured out how to do it with the EC.  maybe try that.

Vic............. It just ain't that difficult  in the CC with or without macros. 
  • Tyrath said:
    Pinco figured out how to do it with the EC.  maybe try that.

Vic............. It just ain't that difficult  in the CC with or without macros. 
    i know, it's super easy either way.  just letting them know there's another option.  

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662

in CC I set up the cannons like this...
    and I can steer the ship while fighting the ships...
    after firing on one side, while it is recharging, I flip to the other side.
    And by the time I flip to the other side, that side is ready to fire...

you can reach all four of the cannons, from where I am standing 
    Tyrath posted about this, but I figured a visual would be better.
  • Ty guys :D now i better understand :D
    I never used cannons and i don't know how they work ... i just see the using cannon 1 2 etc macro in EC and i think it was harder :D  
    Looking at the screen it looks easy :D
    ty
    I am usually lazy and just sail up beside them (if you don't use the the wheel and turn the ship, don't mount pets.) Pirates and Merch ships both just sit there and don't move.   With 2 characters on the ship just firing from one side it takes a very short time to scuttle a pirate ship or tokuno ship with 11 shots from a Orc Ship, garg merch ships take a couple more shots. 

Beacons are the only thing remotely risky and then only when you, oh say log in on your ship or racall to it and are wedged between 3 beacons and they all fire at the same time before you can back out from between them.  

The difficulty level of scuttling NPC ships is about equal to killing mongbats...... Jut more expensive and take a little longer.  A totally no risk vs reward activity.
  • Tyrath said:
    I am usually lazy and just sail up beside them (if you don't use the the wheel and turn the ship, don't mount pets.) Pirates and Merch ships both just sit there and don't move.   With 2 characters on the ship just firing from one side it takes a very short time to scuttle a pirate ship or tokuno ship with 11 shots from a Orc Ship, garg merch ships take a couple more shots. 

Beacons are the only thing remotely risky and then only when you, oh say log in on your ship or racall to it and are wedged between 3 beacons and they all fire at the same time before you can back out from between them.  

The difficulty level of scuttling NPC ships is about equal to killing mongbats...... Jut more expensive and take a little longer.  A totally no risk vs reward activity.
    Hey, I’ve seen some tough Ming bats in my day . . .

In order to make UO fair for everyone they should make all champs and bosses passive and not fight back!