Butcher disappears

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited October 2019 in General Discussions
Only pulled him through the gate as almost everyone does, he lasted maybe 30 seconds and vanished, he did not rubber band, just disappeared. I think there's a Halloween spawn issue going on.

Uncarved pumpkins also say Carved by in the EC, not sure if they always said this.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I have not had any problems on Chessy with the butchers. (Well besides them killing me that is.) It may be the shard you are on or it just so happened to be time for it to despawn.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I think there is a shard wide limit to the number of active butchers and they rotate to the different cemeteries. I have recalled to all the cemeteries in Tram looking for my skeleton and there were only two active butchers.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    TimSt said:
    I think there is a shard wide limit to the number of active butchers and they rotate to the different cemeteries. I have recalled to all the cemeteries in Tram looking for my skeleton and there were only two active butchers.

Nope I can go from cemetery to cemetery and there can be one at each. Takes less than a min for my dog to take em out. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Logged on after I posted above. Passed out 60 soulbinders, chatted, banksat. Then went to the 6 cemeteries I use. Each had a Butcher. 3 of them spawned a new Butcher when I killed the first. Went to all 6 then redid 3. Got four Kits. Then went to patches. Only had to do the Brit farms. Got 5 pumpkins. No new carvings.  Killed 6 named skeles, no bones.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Pawain said:
    Logged on after I posted above. Passed out 60 soulbinders, chatted, banksat. Then went to the 6 cemeteries I use. Each had a Butcher. 3 of them spawned a new Butcher when I killed the first. Went to all 6 then redid 3. Got four Kits. Then went to patches. Only had to do the Brit farms. Got 5 pumpkins. No new carvings.  Killed 6 named skeles, no bones.  

Pretty much the same results I have been seeing.  I run the brit farms, haven, and then the moonglow patches and usually pull 3-7 pumpkins.  For butchers I have just started hopping Vesper to Cove to Yew and there is a butcher there almost every time and very often a second spawns within seconds of killing the first.   Bones seem to be more rare this year, was amazed to get a good set of Easter Bunny bones first skel yesterday.  When trying to get specific character bones I usually have to mass suicide 300+ times before I get a colored or sitting set.  After I finally get a set of Santa Clause's bones on LA, I need to set my begging trick or treat macro up and work begging and trick or treating.  Have only been playing LA for a Month or so and spent most of that time working my Mystic T Hunter and 2 tamers up.  No Shields yet for LA and I dislike buying transfer tokens so have to work those up the old fashioned way instead of just sending old toons to a new shard.