Big Idoc on Atlantic today?

Fact or fiction?

Has visible ship paintings.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• there is one in malas with 140 or more ship paintings showing. you can mark a rune from the idoc runebooks 1st shop out umbras east side. step on the porch. 
  • MordredMordred Posts: 102
    Dont know why i even bothered.
    As per usual House collapsed at the 15 hours, people waited 15 HOURS @Mesanna and @Kyronixx 15 HOURS and the whole content of the house, including 160+ ship paint deeds vanished in less than 5 secs.
  • well you didn't have to stand there the whole 15 hours because I shared the timer with everyone. I also got 4 of those paintings. I only seen one person that yelled they didn't get one and guess what 2 nice people gave them a ship painting. 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Mordred said:
    Dont know why i even bothered.
    As per usual House collapsed at the 15 hours, people waited 15 HOURS @ Mesanna and @ Kyronixx 15 HOURS and the whole content of the house, including 160+ ship paint deeds vanished in less than 5 secs.
    Until I see someone post a video of contents disappearing that fast, your skill in Shenagins has increased by 0.1.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Thanks to @Soldahouse's timer messages you can go do other things.  On other idocs I've gone to the gym and ate dinner out thanks to Soldahouse telling everyone what the timer is.