Boating Accident

I hit them so hard they flew off their ship.

Comments

• LOL that is fantastic! 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Did you call SWRA (Sosarian Wildlife Resource Agency) to report the accident?  and i can almost guarantee Rum was involved here.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I don't know if that's an EC glitch or ramm issue, but I see it constantly. I like when you fire cannons at the interior section, and then it hurries to catch up with the other parts of the ship.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I don't know if that's an EC glitch or ramm issue, but I see it constantly. I like when you fire cannons at the interior section, and then it hurries to catch up with the other parts of the ship.
    things like this happen in CC too
    just not that often.
    about half of our guild uses EC and they always ask if we see something.
    each client sees something, the other client doesn't

I have tried doing the high seas stuff in EC, but the ship tracking doesn't work that great.
    the arrows are always stuck in the original direction and doesn't move with the target.
    Yeah I've complained about tracking, it appears to fall on deaf ears. One thing I know improves it is make sure the tillerman is as close to you as possible when tracking. If you're standing in the front of the ship, move the tillerman close to you.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     Something I have found myself wishing for is a tracking filter.  Not so much on Siege but on Prodo shards.  Be nice to filter out all of the Player Ships left parked every place.  Or even to just have different color arrows for Player Ships, Hostile Ships and Merch Ships.   Gets old sailing and following a arrow for 100+ tiles to only find 1-3 player ships parked and the repeat.
  • can you not scuttle and plunder player ships on prodo?
  • can you not scuttle and plunder player ships on prodo?
    You can as long as you’re in Felucca. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

can you not scuttle and plunder player ships on prodo?
    the only way you can damage other player ships in Trammel or Tokuno, is if a npc ship is between you.

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    You can as long as you’re in Felucca. 

I think everyone learned fast not to do their hunting in Felucca.  Those two Kings Chest are on Prodo and each filled with cannons I didn't get from NPC Holds or Crafting :)  Or they are at least not leaving their boats parked everywhere now ;)
    the only way you can damage other player ships in Trammel or Tokuno, is if a npc ship is between you.

What shard are you on where an NPC ship actually fires their cannons at anyone ?

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    The Plunder Beacons can do that when an NPC or Player ship is between the Beacon and parked ship.   I like to watch the Krakens kill the Merchant Crew.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

What shard are you on where an NPC ship actually fires their cannons at anyone ?
    the npc ships don't fire at you.
    when I fire at the npc ships with a cannonball in plundercannons, if there is another ship on the other side, it takes damage too. they are very long range shots.

on Sonoma there was a ship parked in Tokuno for months. Nobody ever moved it and one day I was shooting a pirate ship and that ship was on the other side. As soon as the pirate ship was boardable, I looked at the parked ship and it was at 22%. The next time I sailed past it (same day) it was at 0%. About an hour later it was somewhat warn. And about an hour after that it was gone. Nobody came and fixed it. It just poofed.

And Since then, I have done pirates with the guild. And another guild member came up on the other side of the pirate. I told her that her ship would take damage. She didn't believe me until she started taking damage from my cannon. She just thought it would be faster if we took it out from both sides.