High Seas Bounty Book ??

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited September 2019 in General Discussions
@Kyronix With the addition of the new pirate names is there any chance that we can see a bounty book of sorts for storing these ? While they look ok locked down, I"m thinking full books would be sweet. Considering it would be near impossible to store every individual name because of the quantity, it would be nice to have books that they could be dropped into where it won't allow duplicates, "that bounty already exists" etc....just a thought. Maybe I'm one of the few that actually keeps these for deco instead of turning them in...there are roughly 60 unique last names, and if my math is correct there would be a total number of completely unique names totaling 60x60x60 or 216,000 ? So completing the entire set would probably never happen.

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Never mind, through them all in the trash, who cares right ?  right

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I saw a Kincaid one the other day, and was wondering if I had just never seen current EMs before or if they recently added them. I guess your post means they have been updated to include current EMs, which is grand! Have you seen any for past Siege EMs as well?

@Kyronix Thanks, Devs!

Your wish makes me imagine a Death Certificate scrap book hehe. I would not mind such a book. Game mechanics already won't allow duplicate spells, or duplicate ship runes, or duplicate music box gears, so maybe it is doable someday. Stackable in the book would be fine also, like a recipe book; you could always go thru and remove duplicates. On the same note, I would love to see a ''trading card box'' that can hold a complete collection of the various cards from nutcrackers, etc. People do love completing collections!

The Devs prolly have bigger fish on their plates, but I think this would be a fun thing.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I know Troubador (Sp?) didn't get one. And have no clue who this Ashmedia is.