this tool is not Locked , and still there 3 day lol

this tool is not Locked down , and still there 3 day lol

There Can Be Only One
The Glorious Lord Praha Baron of Britain "Europa player"
" Guild name " Pro newbies Guild
*guild for new players*
Streamer :    https://www.twitch.tv/julespraha/

Comments

• Some blessed items will not decay. I found a soul stone and an Ethy llama on the ground from an apparent idoc. Everything else had decayed
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Some blessed items will not decay. I found a soul stone and an Ethy llama on the ground from an apparent idoc. Everything else had decayed
      Found a Vet Marble and Jade Statue maker one day from a small tower on one of the islands that went idoc like 6 months earlier.  Could only see them standing one tile but could ctrl/shft and grab their handles from the tile to drag them out of the air and into the pack.  SO some things it would seem will not decay forever.  Not exactly a big find but I always found it to be one of the more interesting.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    A good place to store those odd small Blackrock is in your house without taking up space. Those last at least years.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Blessed items dropped in your trash can will also prevent the trash can from emptying if there are non blessed items in inside.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Pawain said:
    A good place to store those odd small Blackrock is in your house without taking up space. Those last at least years.

Same pile of black rock has been under my Origin Gate House sign since the last time I remodeled it like 5 years ago.  That is some pretty durable stuff LOL
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I found a candelabra and someone gave me a chest  that doesn't need to be locked down. I haven't tried to put something in it out of fear it would break the not needing to lock down part. I have them in a blocked off area of my home to keep them safe.