How many FS coins to stockpile?

After doling out a half dozen 8-coin bags for Blackthorn entry to my alts and guildies, i have 300 Fellowship coins left. I am wondering if people are stockpiling more or less - or do you think we may get stuck with unstackable coins with nothing to buy? I am debating whether or not to make a 3rd FS Disciple - but hate to waste so much cargo...

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I'm hoping they are for the fellowship staff.
    Afterall, the whole time the pirate at bucs mint, held the whip in his hand.
    And the fellowship staff is on display in the fellowship...

but you never know...
    maybe its the only way you can go into dungeon blackthorn...
    but then again, its blocked off in fel too & you can't enter there the same way.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    I sure hope that the Developers will put in cool items and Rewards to be able to earn with Fellowship coins but only a Medallion....
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321

but you never know...
    but then again, its blocked off in fel too & you can't enter there the same way.
    I'm not understanding why you are saying this. My character on Europa has gone through the quest in felucca using the fellowship coins and gotten the medallion.

The corrupted portal will transport you by saying 'fel dungeon blackthorn' and my character has a rune marked in the castle above by the steps.  
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662

but you never know...
    I'm not understanding why you are saying this. My character on Europa has gone through the quest in felucca using the fellowship coins and gotten the medallion.

The corrupted portal will transport you by saying 'fel dungeon blackthorn' and my character has a rune marked in the castle above by the steps.  
    then it must be bugged on Sonoma, a fellow guild member, said that she tried to hand them the coin and it didn't work
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    I wore the medallion that I got in Tram BT dungeon and was able to go to the end of the Fel BT dungeon.  Although there is no point in doing it yet....