Undisclosed update in publish: Ankh's missing from virtue shrines.

Was doing some RP with guild mates in my ranger guild and visited the Trammel shrine of Sacrifice, only to find the ankh has gone missing!!

Followed up by checking all of the trammel side and a few of the felucca ones, and all of the ankhs have went missing. You can still place mysterious fragments on the tile itself, you get the "surge of power" message it gave previously, and a healing sound effect goes off.

So, maybe hold onto those fragments a bit longer but something is underway. :)

Also note: Ilshenar's shrines/gates are unaffected, but they also did not respond to the virtue stone fragments previously.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    edited September 2019
    EMs are using shrines for events.  Ours have the Ankhs.  

But our Spirituality Shrine is corrupted.  LS

We think the Fragments will be used for the Blackthorns Mini Event.  Time will tell.

temp.png 391.7K
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • OkamiOkami Posts: 61
    Great. I'm going to have to check every shard now.

Mine is Catskills.
  • OkamiOkami Posts: 61
    edited September 2019
    Ok. Didn't check every shard, but for spirituality:

Atlantic's Ankh is missing.
    Lake Superior's is present, per your screenshot.
    Catskills is missing.
    Test, the ankhs are present.
    Seige, the ankhs are present, but have been replaced with broken ones.

In the Enhanced Client, the shards with ankhs present, broken or not, the ankh can be double clicked and you get a message ""

On the shards with the ankhs missing, there's no object to click in the enhanced client, but in the Classic Client, on Catskills, there's this:

The classic client user reported that they could click the object and get the "You feel as if the shrine preferred that you do something else." message.

Comparison of same shrine in EC

I know mysteries are mysteries, but they should yield the same result regardless of client used, I'd think?

• anyone tried to wear the fellowship medaillion and others fellowship items, while messing with mysterious fragments at the shrines ?
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410

are you seriously thinking this event is up lol....they will say when...they have trouble getting new content with test server test. Just see the present event multiple bugs...i really dont know why they dont say it will be needed in the future event,,,,instead of they are mysterious...

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    Okami said:
    Was doing some RP with guild mates in my ranger guild and visited the Trammel shrine of Sacrifice, only to find the ankh has gone missing!!

Followed up by checking all of the trammel side and a few of the felucca ones, and all of the ankhs have went missing. You can still place mysterious fragments on the tile itself, you get the "surge of power" message it gave previously, and a healing sound effect goes off.

So, maybe hold onto those fragments a bit longer but something is underway. :)

Also note: Ilshenar's shrines/gates are unaffected, but they also did not respond to the virtue stone fragments previously.

They are disappearing on LS now.  It is getting close!!!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.