Pink Animals???

Am I totally drunk, or there are some PINK animals around lately?
And, no, I'm NOT speaking of elephants: I just tamed a PINK RABBIT... :D
I.
Tagged:

Comments

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 453
    I'll give you tree fitty if you let me pet your pink rabbit.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    postpics
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    @Feigr : I dunno if calling you on your offer (350 Millions GPs, right? ;) ) or reporting you to the moderators for inappropriate innuendo... :D

@Bilbo : here is the darn PIC, ye of little faith. And no, it isn't photoshopped... :p

pr.jpg 484.5K
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I'm not entirely sure, but there's a possibility that you may have caught the Easter Bunny.
    I'm not entirely sure, but there's a possibility that you may have caught the Easter Bunny.
    Hi Petra! :)

It was my thought too, AAMOF, but...

1) a week BEFORE Easter? :o

2) what is the best way to cook it? >:) ;)

3) point 2) was a joke, because...

4) I like my bunnies RAW! :D

5) @Feigr comments on point 4) are considered as already said... ;)

I.

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 453
    At least he's (She?) is wonderfully happy.  You've been doing something right with your pink rabbit.
    Feigr said:
    At least he's (She?) is wonderfully happy.  You've been doing something right with your pink rabbit.
    Ehr... well, AAMOF, the image I posted above was the one with the bunny and the CLOTHED she-garg, and...

oh, darn, I was about to forget that we are on an American forum... >:) o:) :D ;)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    This thread has caused the death of many innocent Bunnies.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    Pink/purple bunnies are from Valentine's Day circa 2009ish.

So unless they're spawning again, they're rare animals.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    I still have a purple rabbit from way back not sure exact date though 
    edited March 2018
    Pawain said:
    This thread has caused the death of many innocent Bunnies.
    So HH will have some company, at last... :D ;)
    edited March 2018
    Pink/purple bunnies are from Valentine's Day circa 2009ish.

So unless they're spawning again, they're rare animals.
    A 9 year Rabbit? WOW! :o
    It seems more probable the second option, IMO, but, considering that I caught it in Moonglow City near the Inn where is posted the MG animal Trainer NPC, maybe it could have been recently released by some "overcrowded" player stable...
    I.
  • EyeEye Posts: 91
    LOL
    I went bunny farming yesterday...
    No luck :(
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400

A few years back Mesanna got a wild Hare and spawned a bunch of pink to purple bunnies.  It was a one time thing....  The player you saw must have had one in the stable for some time... I think I have a few in stables around UO too.

A few years back Mesanna got a wild Hare and spawned a bunch of pink to purple bunnies.  It was a one time thing....  The player you saw must have had one in the stable for some time... I think I have a few in stables around UO too.

Thanks for the info! :)
    Anyway I didn't see a player releasing the bunny, I only supposed that it could come from the "Spring Cleaning" of some player's owercrowded stable...
    I.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    The spawn of pink and purple bunnies was global for the week of V-Day in 2008. Several of the devs would spawn them if they showed up on a shard, with Sakkarah probably spawning the most during her scavenger hunts
    The spawn of pink and purple bunnies was global for the week of V-Day in 2008. Several of the devs would spawn them if they showed up on a shard, with Sakkarah probably spawning the most during her scavenger hunts
    Fascinating that (if) some of them "survived" till today, maybe "hybernated" in some Player's Stable. Only in Stable fees this makes about 16.000 GPs of "maintenance costs" for each bunny... :)
  • EyeEye Posts: 91
    Only if tiny pets would also increase in size leveling up from 1 to 5...
    A giant pink bunny..
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    I still have my neon purple bunny somewhere...
    Eye said:
    Only if tiny pets would also increase in size leveling up from 1 to 5...
    A giant pink bunny..
    So AAMOF a pink elephant. Ditto... ;)
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    I miss terrorizing Sak before she became a Designer in UO.   
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I have one but for some reason I thought it was darker in color.
    Its very odd how both clients make it look so different.
    my tamer originally had it, but I transferred it to another char for Easter events...
    And recently I couldn't find it in my stables... And now its back and looks lot lighter in color...

I have one but for some reason I thought it was darker in color.
    Its very odd how both clients make it look so different.
    my tamer originally had it, but I transferred it to another char for Easter events...
    And recently I couldn't find it in my stables... And now its back and looks lot lighter in color...

Maybe its graphic has been "retro-conned" by some recent game update?

It happens, as can testify nowdays the Cannon owners (even the unlucky possesor of Rare item with Cannon graphic) or who had a "New Player Starter Token" Deed changed:

I.