$$ New Shop Item, Pet Handlers Kit $$

A Pet Handlers Kit that can be purchased from the store...

• When used on a pet will open a pet management gump that allows for custom pet mana usage and pet spell usage options

I would pay for this....
Tagged:

Comments

• EyeEye Posts: 91
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Way cooler if this can be crafted. Usage requires Taming mastery 3.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • YagaYaga Posts: 11
    That would be a good idea. A tailoring crafting recipe could be purchased from the store. 
    I like the Mastery Idea. 
    Could be cool to make them equitable and craft-able with slayers that effect the pets damage...

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 459
    I'm not going to pay for them to fix something.  I also feel that this is low priority because Tamers are already an overused template and obviously over powered compared to other PVE templates.
    Feigr, Its called an incentivizing... :)
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    I say less store items and more in game content, once theres a constant flow of game content to play then spend time on store items.
  • PinkertonPinkerton Posts: 105
    I love my tamers.  I love my pets.  I agree this option would be cool.  But I would rather see this as an additional tamer skill - i.e. Imbuing for pets.  Because if I were able to customize my pets in this way I really think I need to be more limited in my other skill options.  225 skill points dedicated to taming is not enough for how powerful this would be.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Feigr said:
    I'm not going to pay for them to fix something.  I also feel that this is low priority because Tamers are already an overused template and obviously over powered compared to other PVE templates.

You clearly do not have a good Sampire.

Tamers are now 1/4 the power of a single Sampire.  Other templates are further away.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    While this is a good idea, user prioritizing of pet mana usage, but it shouldn't be a shop item...especially one so clearly P2W. This heeds to be a basic feature of real 120 taming. 

People really need to stop asking for things to be put in the shop that should be features accessible to anyone regardless of their disposable income. Shop items should be vanity items with a nonexistent or negligible effect on game play.
    Dot_Warner, That is why I brought up having it a recipe that can be purchased for those that what to have a complete worker with everything. 
    Than make the item craft-able and sold on the market... 

Think that would be a good twist?  
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    @Yaga ;

Better, but still provides something that should be obtainable through normal game play. Buying abilities, even as recipes, still provides a greater impact to those with the raw cash. It just sets a dangerous precedent for shop items. (The Forged Tool is already potentially unbalancing)

The best option would be if this ability was from skill, which upon further refection, should be a reason for 120 animal lore or a combo with 120 taming. Raw skill > items/store purchases. 
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 459
    Pawain said:
    Feigr said:

You clearly do not have a good Sampire.

Tamers are now 1/4 the power of a single Sampire.  Other templates are further away.
    Oh, I agree, Sampires need a nerf too.  I'm very vocal about my dislike of Sampires.
  • I'd like a one hit kill weapon. That would make my game nicer :) On a more serious tone how about giving us these items in game? I'm a little sick of the idea we pay a subscription and are expected to pay additional fees for everything now. Some people liked the F2P model (free to play and encouraged to buy thing to fund the game) and now we got that AND a subscription.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies