Big heist at yew gate Atlantic

Kygo was the victim of a huge heist while he was apparently restocking auctions at Blackbeards gate auction house on Atlantic, the master thief apparently picked his pouch clean of all uninsured items estimated valued at +300mil gold

Comments

• Wow, nice that's a nice score! That definitely beats my top steal (taming III when they were 120m). Bravo to the thief.
    Mayor of North Harbor Township, Atlantic Shard
    74503058 | Dryzzid#5091
  • Awesome
  • Dryzzid said:
    Wow, nice that's a nice score! That definitely beats my top steal (taming III when they were 120m). Bravo to the thief.

Well I watch the whole thing unfold, there was alot of fighting in front of house (yew gate, duh), the theif made some quick passes then settled on making a score and sat there for about 10 min, he went grey so was alternating  hiding and stealing. I swear the victim moved a couple of time but did nothing to show he knew what was going on. Later I asked the theif about it and what he got, he said everything was in pouches inside the victims  a pack and there was twice as much he had to leave because it was either insured or blessed,  he said he had to appraise the stuff but 2 of the 10 to 12 items were worth 50 mil each alone, so he guesses the haul was worth at least 300 mil, I asked if he was going to ransom or keep, he said he needs to appraise the value and may be willing to negotiate. He said excellent armor and even a 30 splinter weapon that has to be worth a fortune.
  • If this is true I feel really bad for the victim, hope he can move on and keep enjoying Ultima but I doubt it.
  • Aenvar said:
    If this is true I feel really bad for the victim, hope he can move on and keep enjoying Ultima but I doubt it.
    I think he'll be ok, he's a big boy and it's part of the game, I applaud the theif,  It must of been fun
  • Aenvar said:
    If this is true I feel really bad for the victim, hope he can move on and keep enjoying Ultima but I doubt it.
    If he allowed the thief to steal more than one item, I’d say he doesn’t mind at all . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Aenvar said:
    If he allowed the thief to steal more than one item, I’d say he doesn’t mind at all . . .
    From what I was told of the insides of his pack and what couldn't be stolen, he wont be missing many meals. Though he was  asking around if anyone knew who got it, if he does want it back I can try and arrange a workable gold settlement. 
  • Well I talked to the victim Kygo/Blackbeard and he was a good sport about it. He said he forgot to insure a lot of stuff and don't blame me for doing it . He said it was the the best swindle he's ever seen . bless his heart
  • Whether or not to sell stuff back to a player at a reasonable price definately depends on thier attitude.  I've had people just totally spaz out and call me every name in the book. If that happens I wont even deal with them and I'll just let them steam. If a player is a good sport I'll definately make a reasonable deal with them and in some cases if theres a good conversation I'll even give them an item back outright if I feel the player is genuine. Sometimes I take the wealth of the player into consideration. All depends on the situation
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    This thread is redundant.
This discussion has been closed.