Forsaken Foes coming to Origin, Izumo, and Baja

@Kyronix
Thanks for Listening to player feedback!

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-106-forsaken-foes/

I like the changes from what I can see from that!

Lets kill some Pumpkin Headed Orcs!

:) 
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• @Kyronix I checked Origin and someone else checked Baja, but the new vendors are nowhere to be found. They were supposed to be introduced today, correct?
  • CetricCetric Posts: 152
    lmfao this artwork is awful.  couldnt just cut a hood off a hooded shroud?

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    @Maximus_Neximus Re: Looking into the commission vendor - might need to go through another maintenance cycle to refresh all the vendors.  

@Cetric & @Pawain - thanks for the feedback

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I am not sure yet how I feel about the ears, but I really like the cowl. What about it don't you like?

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited September 2019
    He meant the Hood from the Halo.  I actually think it looks like what a Monk could wear. A Hawkwind still covers it so no one will see it.

With a robe and matching colors, I think they look good.

I Like the glasses better than the cowl.  So I have no reason to critique the cowl.  Looks like a rogue could make that work. (Cowl looks much better with the EC doll.)
    I can see the points needed to claim Fellowship items on TC1, but I can't tell how many points I get when turning in a bottle - the donation container is all walled up on TC1 and the dolphin does not actually award any points. I don't have any skilled chars on the live shards.

Can some one give me a heads up, please? I know it is spoilers, but I am trying to plan my weekend hehe. Thanks!
    I was told that a full soulbinder gives 10k points.  I have no proof of that.
    The 10k item is Tincture of Silver to make weapon be a slayer. 

These are prices on Baja.  They could change when publish is live.

If a full binder is roughly 10k points, and a pirate captain/crew fills a binder, then that helps me plan the weekend I get to spend on the event. Thanks so much!
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    @Kyronix the only issues i see are these items are all cosmetic. I think there would be more drive for the content if there were items like the bandage belt, or sterling silver ring ( unless this is planned with the halloween event).

This event is great for crafters tho. I can see the market going nuts for about a month on this, then settling down.

Thank you for reintroducing the mempo.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited September 2019
    It is me who dont get it.... it s halloween content....pumpkins reward head and rowboat pumpkins
    edited September 2019
    Think of it as Treasures of the Sea.

Instead of pack drops from killing spawn, crafters make a special bottle that we carry and need to fill with souls by killing spawn. Instead of a set dungeon, we kill flagged spawn on the ocean or flagged spawn from digging up treasure chests. Instead of turning in pack drops for points, we turn in filled bottles for points (Fellowship Silver). Rewards are claimed from the event NPC, and have a Halloween and/or High Seas theme.

I would like to add my vote to put the sterling silver ring like previous years on the NPC, and maybe something from a random year before that. I would love to see the Lantern of Light, but others would prolly prefer something more useful like the bandage belt since there are already deco items.
    I hope we get a dungeon with deco armor drops and some rerun stuff along with new.

I need more + Dex boots.

Both Rings are good. 
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    edited September 2019
    Kyronix said:
    @ Maximus_Neximus Re: Looking into the commission vendor - might need to go through another maintenance cycle to refresh all the vendors.  

Baja has gone through 2 additional maintenance cycles and still no new vendors to be found, checked bankers, innkeepers and taverns.  
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    We identified the issue, will be resolved for WW - thanks for the reports!
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    So... these shards dont get it till then?
  • hmm, fellowship medallion has bugged name.

I know it is a bit late, but maybe consider adding a flamestrike graphic or something to the pumpkin bomb? I love the idea of it, but it does not stand out much.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    WordSmith said:
    @ Kyronix
    hmm, fellowship medallion has bugged name.

how did you get that?
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    WordSmith said:
    @ Kyronix

how did you get that?
    Yes, how do you get that? And did you also get the staff that's on display at the Fellowship House?
  • how did you get that?
    medallion can be get by castle blackthorn mini-quest.
    need give your fellowship coins to a worker in the dungeon.

Awesome!  Thanks
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    WordSmith said:
    @ Kyronix

can you do another spoiler for how many it took?
  • can you do another spoiler for how many it took?
    when you drop a coin to a worker, can use the teleporter to next worker's loc.
    need to give one coin to each of eight workers.

@WordSmith ; are there color armor drops in there?  
  • yes. we can goto town invaders area from first teleporter, and can get maf as before.
    but not invaders enemy will no longer spawn.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Thank you. 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    do you have to turn them in every time you go there?
  • @Cinderella
    only need it for the first time to go there.
    and, can use it that you traded from pc or bought from vendor.

WordSmith said:
    @ Pawain
    yes. we can goto town invaders area from first teleporter, and can get maf as before.
    but not invaders enemy will no longer spawn.
    I mean a new color armor like we have been getting each year.  The kind we used to turn in for points at Doom, Kotl, Sorcerers, Khaldun.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    What are the requirements for buying ethereal sand from the Mining Cooperative in Minoc?  I created a char on Origin to find the cooperative NPC. But when I clicked on him/her there was no "buy" option.  Does my character need certain skills in order to buy the ethereal sand?