Huntmaster stuff..

So do I have to wait until the publish goes live, and then win a hunt, and then wait a month, to be able to see any of this stuff? 

Comments

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,336
    well you could, but I didn't. I have a character with unclaimed rewards, I copied her to test center, claimed the recipes, then created a cook and made them.

As I did this on 29th August I also took a trip to the huntmaster's place in Fel, found there were no records on any of the creatures, so I killed a few of 3 of the types, registered the highest and now have a few more unclaimed rewards ready to claim when the publish goes live.

I also shared my thoughts with friends, they also killed a few critters and registered with the huntmaster in fel.  They weren't particularly close to record kills, and could easily have been beaten, but no one else was doing it.
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    well you could, but I didn't. I have a character with unclaimed rewards, I copied her to test center, claimed the recipes, then created a cook and made them.

As I did this on 29th August I also took a trip to the huntmaster's place in Fel, found there were no records on any of the creatures, so I killed a few of 3 of the types, registered the highest and now have a few more unclaimed rewards ready to claim when the publish goes live.

I also shared my thoughts with friends, they also killed a few critters and registered with the huntmaster in fel.  They weren't particularly close to record kills, and could easily have been beaten, but no one else was doing it.
    Could you post a pic of the bake hat? Im just curious and dont want to wait 1 month+ to see it.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,336
    Yes, can do that:

• NikardNikard Posts: 164
    Thanks!