Ideas to make Ultima Online a little better

Hello Mesanna and UO-Team,

Here are few of my ideas to make Ultima Online a little better:

• Add the same right management like for containers: for Mannequin and Stewards, access just for owner, co-owner, friends, everyone
 • Search function for the Jewellery Box
 • Why loose Pets Skill Points after dead
 • I would be very happy about white and black lamas that can be ridden.
 • More colors for horses also some with stains
 • Please add the /follow command to the EC like in CC for Player Characters
 • Why can't the decorative plants, which comes from enchanted wheelbarrow, used with the clippers to cut reeds?
 • What I really miss are battlegrounds, where people can sign up and if enough people have signed up (at least two or four players etc.), then they are teleported to a PvP zone and can e.g. conquer flag or simply which team has the most kills. Of course, points are collected for participation and more points for the winning team. These points can be exchanged for special rewards such as armor, weapons, mounts and much more.
 • I like very much the idea that Iron Beetle can mine ore, but that dosn't work, can you fix it please
 • Crab and Lobster Fishing is so boring, no action like Sea Searpents, no MiBs.
 • Colored Backpack/Containers with dye tube, if you open this you have the same original color (most brown) and not the colored
 • Trash Barrel on Britain Ship.
 • Cost for vendors are to high, for a lower populated Shard, no one put something in vendor, my idea would be the vendor take a fee for a sell instead of a daily fee that make the vendor cost more expensive (this is total unrealistic), especially when more and more high-priced products are sold
 • So take a daily fee for all vendors the same, that is how in real live fixed and not so high, salary or on a commission basis, which is not invoiced until the sale is completed     
 • Auction over all Shards with Delivery in the Mailbox or Bank.
 • Bulk Order Book First/Last Page Button and more sort functions or shows the page number where you look now
 • Runic Book & Runic Atlas: Please add one Menu-Button for default Options (so you can double click on the target Rune (travel destination) for a fast travel) or for Disable (do nothing), Recall, Gate Travel, Sacred Journey
 • Seed Box need a search function or a good sort function
 • Please make a ONE GUI for all menus and windows they all looks different, that makes me crazy.
 • More explain/help text for weapons/items and what ever you can do with this alle the itemes
 • I wish for much more useful things in the UO InGame Shop, like more Ethereal Mounts, pets even those that can be trained are also really expensive packages
 • I love the "Deluxe Starter Pack", which I have already bought a few times and will buy some more.
 • It would be nice if all veteran rewards which give resources, like the sheep, the tree stump, the Barrel Sponage or the ore-cart, show a small graphic for resources available, similar to the sheep, as soon as wool is available, the sheep is no longer sheared.
 • t would be great if there would be a possibility in UO to speak directly, i.e. into a microphone, as some third party programs like Teamspeak and Discord allow. An ingame voice chat system for group members would help immensely. Many of the UO-Players use ICQ, Discord or Teamspeak.
 • In the craftsman menu, it would be nice to have another three buttons with the number of parts to be made of 10, 15, 20 to directly have the amount needed for BoDs, instead of laboriously entering the amount by hand.
 •
I hope that these proposals can help to make UO even better. I wish the whole UO-Team a good time and much success.
UO is the best!

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited August 2019
    Nothing like ones first post to be a list of demands. Welcome to the official boards though.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    i'd also like to be able to change the color of a paroxy dragon to any of the normal barding colors. that dark green is terribad.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    Eisenbein said:

• In the craftsman menu, it would be nice to have another three buttons with the number of parts to be made of 10, 15, 20 to directly have the amount needed for BoDs, instead of laboriously entering the amount by hand.

I like this idea.
    that's something I've wanted for a long time.
    that and a repair 10 button, for repair deeds.
  • Search function for the jewellery box - yes please!
  • We definitely could use a cross shard auction house; it would allow people to play less populated servers but still have access to items they might not be able to get on their own. Even a server based auction house would be better than placing individual vendors; we have vendor search we just need to add buying and selling to VS.

• VladimirVladimir Posts: 41
    I wish we could  click the house sign and go to security and set the whole house chests/containers to co-owner/friend.
    It is a PIA to click on every single one.