old spring clean up turn in

hail devs, I see some shards like atl and others have old spring clean up guy where u can turn in the old spring clean up tickets. napa does not have the guy there in the room to turn them in. does anyone know if he is in a different location on napa or can we get him back so I can turn these tickets in. please respond, ty for responses.
Tagged:

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Davo said:
    hail devs, I see some shards like atl and others have old spring clean up guy where u can turn in the old spring clean up tickets. napa does not have the guy there in the room to turn them in. does anyone know if he is in a different location on napa or can we get him back so I can turn these tickets in. please respond, ty for responses.
    "While the NPCs have since left their assigned areas and headed to parts unknown, the chest still remains and is active. Spring Cleaning Tickets can still be redeemed for points there and the points can in turn still be spent on rewards. "

http://www.uoguide.com/Spring_Cleaning_2008

• Doesn't dropping them in the trash give the same amount of points as listed on the tickets?
  • DavoDavo Posts: 46
    there is no chest to turn in tickets on napa, like there is on atl so I brought the tickets to atl and turned in lol. thanks for any responses. theres some things u cant get anymore wxcept through old spring clean up