Bane Dragons (probably been brought up before)

as a returning player 6 months or so now, I missed out on the whole bane event, I would like to see some sort of mini event tied into something like halloween where for a short period of time you could once again get these magnificent beasts, if it cant be done no hard feelings, I know UO is all about making things rare, its just something i would like to see come back for a short time

Comments

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    edited August 2019
    really no reason to anymore.  a trained nightmare is more powerful than a bane or dread.  banes are not very good anyways becuase they are vulneralble to dragon slayer.  thats why they never compared to dreads in PVP.  and now a normal nightmare is more powerful than a dread.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    DREADS
  • SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Smoot said:
    really no reason to anymore.  a trained nightmare is more powerful than a bane or dread.  banes are not very good anyways becuase they are vulneralble to dragon slayer.  thats why they never compared to dreads in PVP.  and now a normal nightmare is more powerful than a dread.
    A traned Bane dragon is one of the top if not the top pet in the game thanks to it's hidden passive. A trained mare, even a PP one is fairly mediocre.
    But yeah, the price of Banes about doubles every year, and is pretty insane now. With the going wild bug I am afraid of taking mine out of the stables.