Can not unpack my transfer crate

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
I copied a character over to TC and I am unable to unpack the backpack in the transfer crate.  The message I get is:  "That container cannot hold more weight". My in crate backpack is 490 stones and I my weight limit has 550 stones available.

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    take whatever weighs the most out of the transfer crate & place on your floor.
    then unpack the crate and then pick up what you put on the floor.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    It will not let me open the backpack that is in the crate so I can remove individual items nor will it let me move the backpack out of the crate. 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    which client and where are you located?  Have you tried logging out and back in?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

The EC.  Since I almost never use the CC I did not even think of trying it.  The CC did let me remove stuff from the pack in the crate. But I did put the stuff in my player's backpack before switching back to the EC to finish the unpacking.  Which caused the problem to repro.  I had to remove the stuff from my backpack before the EC would let me finish unpacking the crate. Apparently the 400 stone non-locked down container limit is enforced when unpacking in the EC.

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    TimSt said:

The EC.  Since I almost never use the CC I did not even think of trying it.  The CC did let me remove stuff from the pack in the crate. But I did put the stuff in my player's backpack before switching back to the EC to finish the unpacking.  Which caused the problem to repro.  I had to remove the stuff from my backpack before the EC would let me finish unpacking the crate. Apparently the 400 stone non-locked down container limit is enforced when unpacking in the EC.

another reason playing the CC is relevant
    (long live the CC!)
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    agree!