What was the mini-event with Publish 105?

Since Publish 106 Forsaken Foes almost here I thought I'd ask,

In the Publish 105 Forgotten Treasures patch notes:
https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-105-forgotten-treasures/

it says:
Forgotten Treasures Mini-event

As the sun sets on Rising Tide the next installment of our story brings a mini-event in the form of Forgotten Treasures!  The main focus of this mini-event is a tie-in for what we have in store in Forsaken Foes – you won’t want to miss out!  Visit the Town Cryer to learn more!

What is the mini event? Did I miss something? I thought it'd be tied in with Mysterious Fragments? Or is it going to run in the week before Pub 106 goes Worldwide? Anyone know?

Kyronix, you feel like dropping us some info/hints?

-Arroth

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I thought it was donating cargo to the Fellowship.

Possibly the fragments will tie in also.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    the town crier told you about the fellowship
    When you go there and stand next to the fellowship person, you will get a message.
    If you wish to become friends with the fellowship, donations can be made in the donation box on the north side of the fellowship building.

And the July newsletter said the fellowship coins will come into play in Publish 106.
    you start getting the coins after donating 450Mil worth of cargo.
    Each cargo after that will give you one coin.
    up to a max turn in of 600 Mil
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020

Yeah, I knew about the Fellowship and the rewards. I just thought there would be more of an "event" I guess.

Thanks for the replies though.

-Arroth
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    I'm more concerned as to when the Mysterious Fragments will come into play. I've filled 2 containers with them, and am running out of storage space.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Basara said:
    I'm more concerned as to when the Mysterious Fragments will come into play. I've filled 2 containers with them, and am running out of storage space.
    Amen 
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
    edited August 2019
    I was thinking of the Mysterious Fragments as well. As in, is there currently a mini event running that uses the Mysterious Fragments and we just haven't figured it out. Or more correctly, did someone figure it out and I just missed it.
    -Arroth
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    You use them at the correct color shrine.  But they just go poof right now.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.