How do I participate in these game events?

I see the Herald talking about lore, and stories such as" Iolo Undercover" & "An Honest Man".  Is there stuff to do in the game related to this stuff?  If so, how do i participate because I have no idea on how to start .  Thanks in advance!

Comments

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    A lot of the writings are to help flesh out the current story arc which is in relation to The Fellowship thing that is expected to kick off soon (tm). There is nothing to really "do" right now in relation to The Fellowship, except to turn in cargo for points to get stuffs.

If you go treasure hunting, you can collect the mysterious colored fragments, which are also reportedly related to the new content coming soon (tm).
  • Alright, thanks for the reply.  It would be cool if they posted info. on what could be "done to participate".  That detective thing with Khaldun a while ago was the only one ive been able to do, but i needed to check stratics for the how-to guide.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    They tie into the year long content we have been doing.  

Right now we are on:https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-105-forgotten-treasures/

Rising Tide is still going on also.https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/combat/pvm-player-versus-monster/rising-tide/  You get cargo to turn in to the pirate or fellowship points.

Say News to a Town Cryer and you can join with, Shipwreck Salvaging a Lucrative Business and Diabolically lucrative will start you on the path to get the Fragments.

Have fun!

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    I see the Herald talking about lore, and stories such as" Iolo Undercover" & "An Honest Man".  Is there stuff to do in the game related to this stuff?  If so, how do i participate because I have no idea on how to start .  Thanks in advance!
    Be aware though, if you do the event content, there are some pretty nasty bugs with beacons still firing after the crew is dead and not giving any reward. It's been like this since weeks..
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598