Kings Collection

Sir_JermsSir_Jerms Posts: 63
Not sure if this is where to post this, and if not, if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.  

Sooo, today I decided to go looking on other shards, ( I have always for the most part stayed on Pacific), and in my looking, I came upon a home that had a Monastery Bell.  Thought that it was pretty neat, so a quick search said that it, along with several other items came with the Kings Collection pack.  "okay" I said to myself, lets get the pack.  I pulled up my account management screen and it said that it was already on the account.  Verified by logging in my carpenter and making items that required the pack.  So, long story short, it would appear that when I purchased it, lord only knows how long ago that was, I didn't get the token box with all the goodies.  Is there a way to remedy this, or am I pretty much just SOL? 

Thanks to anyone in advance for any info 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    There must be another way to get the upgrade.  I also did not get the other stuff, just crafting and placing abilities.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    It was a two part, you both upgraded your account through the account management page and entered the code in game through the redemption system. If you can find the code in your origin history or email, it should still work if you didn't use it all those years ago. 
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326

Enter the code ingame.
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326

Also, just because you've already applied the code to the account, you can still buy the King's Collection and claim it ingame as often as you like.
    Darn I was afraid of that.  Was years ago.  @King_Greg what is Origin history?  How do I find the code?

I probably had a full house so I was gonna save the items for later and forgot.
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    You go to Origin.Com Sign in,
    Then in the bottom left click your account name 
    Select EA Account and Billing 

That will bring you to the customer portal 

Click Order History And there you go. Everything you have ever purchased.
    edited July 2019
    King_Greg said:
    You go to Origin.Com Sign in,
    Then in the bottom left click your account name 
    Select EA Account and Billing 

That will bring you to the customer portal 

Click Order History And there you go. Everything you have ever purchased.
    Got it!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Sir_Jerms ; try that.
    I kept clicking the pages. In 2014 and 2015 someone tried to buy a bunch of FIFA and other games I never heard of on my account. They all failed are 20 attempts at different times. Weird.
  • Sir_JermsSir_Jerms Posts: 63
    Thanks much for the info King_Greg .  Much appreciated.
  • Pawain said:
    I kept clicking the pages. In 2014 and 2015 someone tried to buy a bunch of FIFA and other games I never heard of on my account. They all failed are 20 attempts at different times. Weird.
    There were mass fraud attempts surrounding FIFA back then.  I had multiple attempts to purchase on my account too and so did my son's account.  EA actually closed my son's account.  We had to recover it.