Cloak of Humility questions

Can we still get the Cloak of Humility today?  Or is the quest a one time only per character meant for warriors, mages etc,, and Not crafters?  Some locations in the questing for it are a bit dangerous.  And if not, why are we still receiving Virtue Armor Drops if we cannot make a complete set of armor??
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I've never done the quest and have a runebook for it. I'll try to do it and let you know. I would highly suspect that we can still do it. I don't see a reason why it would be turned off.
    I have started it, so it is still active.
    If you are referring to the speckled sac, for my crafters, I have another char collect them for them. You don't have to be on the quest to collect them. I have helped many people on this quest and have collected them for my crafters just for the turn in ability for the library.
    Took me a bit, but I did it, just the speckles are the hump. Finding the NPCs is the toughest.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    edited July 2019
    Thanks.   Does anyone know if the quest can be repeated by the same character or is it a one time thing only?

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I remember doing the quest years back but I do not remember which of my characters I have access to have done it?
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    once per character 
    and it will tell you when you go to the quest giver, if you can't