Legacy Phoenix

So i guess my 1st post in these "official" forums will be the same question you ignore in every other forum.
When will you restore the look of the Phoenix to the original that people asked for for over 10 years!!, nobody asked for the image to be changed only the speed.
It looks GOD AWEFUL now like, and i quote....A unicorn puke covered Turkey!.

You dont have to admit you got it way wrong, just change it back and nobody will say anything.
Oh before you pull that "improved graphics" rubbish....take a look at your new Frost Dragon...or Drakes...ohh look, they all have the original art still applied.

I didn't waste over 70mill in gold for you to come along and completley change the animal i was training, and lets not even mention how stupid it is taking it to do the Turtle Dragon spawn now....

Comments

• SableSable Posts: 239
    I like the new phoenix.  I vote to keep it as it is now.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    No one likes change, but atleast the new model looks more like a phoenix rather than a bald eagle

• SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    Only if your idea of a Phoenix comes from watching kids films like Harry potter.....or maybe even pokemon.

Please, show me what a real life phoenix looks like, we don't have them over here in the UK 

• SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    The UO Phoenix is a small angry red bird, the Phoenix of Harry potter is what we have now in UO.....20 years it's been a small red angry bird that caused much joy and excitement when you realised it had targeted you and you ran like crazy thru the dungeon to escape. For near 10 years people have been asking to be able to tame the Pheonix that i know of personally.......not one of them that still play have kept their "turkey" after finally being so happy to be able to finally tame a Phoenix and train it up.

By all means keep your "turkey bird" but give us the option to have the Original like we asked for in the 1st place.
    Trust me I know where you're coming from, I had the same grievance when they changed the golems to the monstrosity they have now. I'm just saying times move on, we will never ever get back the pre AoS UO that we all deeply love and miss  <3

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    This question has been answered:
    Meet and greet, Ariang, June 19th 2017
    Mesanna: Currently we have no plans to change it back.

This discussion has been closed.