Please Remove Outdated House Placement Rules

Please Remove The House Size Restriction on the Tokuno Islands
so I can build this awesome keep Please and Thank You

Oh!
And could you make those silly Dirt Patch, Skid Mark, whatchamathingys from the ants not block house placement?

Oh! Oh! Oh!
and could ya add some Classic foundations to the choice menu?

Pick me! Pick me!
Maybe make a totally new one too with Blood Dripping down the sides for the PvPers so it seems balanced.... >:)

Don't you roll your eyes at me! I already dropped a house on Mesanna's sister, you want to be next?
  o:)

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited July 2019
    I read long ago (never confirmed it tho) that if you throw enough explosion potions or something at the ant holes (the ones that produce ants), they collapse and spawn elsewhere.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    While you're at it...

Could you please create original Castle and Keep footprints that accommodate trees and such that are in grassy areas inside the courtyards of original houses? As it stands, I'll never be able to place a new style keep. Knowing that took the shine off wanting to participate in the house contests as well. 

Not that I ever thought I'd have much of a shot at winning one but even on the outside chance that I did I'd never be able to use the design. Or any other wonderful designs players come up with.

It would be sooooo much fun to work on a design that would allow us to make use of this space.

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I have three normal keeps and I plan on keeping them.  BUT I love access to the no man/woman areas of the keep like the picture above.  A hidden door?  Or a tool to move a wall/remove a wall and place ground tiles inside it.  To make a hidden treasure room.  I have no wish to place the new keeps as none have what I love about the normal keeps, (history).  I consider the keeps a mini castle and I would love access to those hidden areas like the area inside a normal castle.  I even pay (Gold Sov's) for access per keep on those hidden areas.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Lord_GarethLord_Gareth Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    Tossin out an Idea here....
    (like I would a Mask hand painted by @Kyronix on a @Bleak October night
    because it wasn't hand painted by @Mesanna )

Most Classic Design houses have a Convert to Customizable Plot button. So maybe add an option to Keeps and Castles for "Convert to Contest Winning Design" under the Customization tab.

This would ignore placement rules....(since the house is already placed) I'm sure a silly tree rupturing through the floor tile is an acceptable annoyance for those wishing to have a new design.

[ X ] "Convert to Contest Winning Design"
            [~>] Robin’s Roost by Robin
            [~>] Camelot by CaMeLoT
            [~>] Lacrimae in Caelo by Tears in Heaven
            [~>] Okinawa Castle by Taka
            [~>] Grimswind Sisters by Sis Draper
            [~>] Sandstone Castle by Lex Anteris

• Drakelord said:
    I have three normal keeps and I plan on keeping them. 
    I was obviously still working on my post when posted yours :-)

Sooo maybe that "Magical Lock" decoration could serve as a inner house teleporter to place you back there? Or a "Stepdown Ladder"? Use the one block size ladder graphic and have it send you down?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    They won't allow placement in Tokuno or Malas for castles or keeps...

Castle spots in Malas are supposed to be reserved for contests...
    but the design contests on TC aren't considered contests in that respect...

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Can you jump down into the area if you get above the wall that surrounds it?  For example make a ramp using gozas then walk off the edge?
  • TimSt said:
    Can you jump down into the area if you get above the wall that surrounds it?  For example make a ramp using gozas then walk off the edge?
    No because with a keep it has second floor tiles above it... you use to be able to make a Gate, drop an efield on yourself, go through and come back and it would pop you down there but they fixed that
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    You can place deeded items there, I did fireflies, but you would have to page a GM to take those down. If it requires a double click instead of an axe. Maybe mess around on test center and see what can be crafted and placed there as a deeded items? Beds? polar bear rugs? anything that can be axed and retrieved.

If they would allow us to LOWER THINGS THROUGH FLOORS PLEASE! Then that area could be decorated easily. Something that simple could fix a lot of issues decorating issues.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Gidge said:
    You can place deeded items there, I did fireflies, but you would have to page a GM to take those down. If it requires a double click instead of an axe. Maybe mess around on test center and see what can be crafted and placed there as a deeded items? Beds? polar bear rugs? anything that can be axed and retrieved.

If they would allow us to LOWER THINGS THROUGH FLOORS PLEASE! Then that area could be decorated easily. Something that simple could fix a lot of issues decorating issues.
    So that we could lower a teletype down there and access it that way
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo