What tweaks do you think the treasure chest loot need?

2»

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    popps said:
    CovenantX said:
    The only issues I have with T-maps.

1)  What's the lore behind 'blood' preventing you from picking up items from a chest? (I know this has been a thing forever, but it has also been annoying AF forever)

2) the fortified / of defense package spawns WAY too f***ing often, though it's not limited to T-map loot, it did seem to occur once the +5 carto glasses were fixed. now it's dropping everywhere, and far too often.

3)  No exceptional whips from  Artisan Eodon maps?     add them plz,

"2) the fortified / of defense package spawns WAY too f***ing often, though it's not limited to T-map loot, it did seem to occur once the +5 carto glasses were fixed. now it's dropping everywhere, and far too often."

This is a GOOD thing that they spawn in good quantity !

For those using them, they can be combined towards better Refinements and for those not using them, they can be sold or turned in for Clean Up Points.

Frankly, it is a GOOD thing that they spawn in good quantity, this should NOT be reduced, to my opinion.

I'm not talking about refinements,  I'm talking about the prefix/suffix that spawns on Major & Legendary artifacts.

the only properties you get from Fortified / Of Defense is +20 resistance to 3-4 resistances.

on items without fortified / of defense, you can get upto +15 above base resistances that doesn't count against the item's overall budget.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited July 2019
    popps said:
    CovenantX said:
    The only issues I have with T-maps.

1)  What's the lore behind 'blood' preventing you from picking up items from a chest? (I know this has been a thing forever, but it has also been annoying AF forever)

2) the fortified / of defense package spawns WAY too f***ing often, though it's not limited to T-map loot, it did seem to occur once the +5 carto glasses were fixed. now it's dropping everywhere, and far too often.

3)  No exceptional whips from  Artisan Eodon maps?     add them plz,

"2) the fortified / of defense package spawns WAY too f***ing often, though it's not limited to T-map loot, it did seem to occur once the +5 carto glasses were fixed. now it's dropping everywhere, and far too often."

This is a GOOD thing that they spawn in good quantity !

For those using them, they can be combined towards better Refinements and for those not using them, they can be sold or turned in for Clean Up Points.

Frankly, it is a GOOD thing that they spawn in good quantity, this should NOT be reduced, to my opinion.
    Popps, You have no idea about these properties please stop spreading misinformation.

You want two other properties with free high resists.  Fortified or Defense will use all the points in resists and have very few desired stats.

Please research before you make up your opinions.

I will not answer your rebuttal so do not bother.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    hey, at least they got to make a previously useless skill useful again.  Wnich appears to ahve been their major goal in all this...
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    I just realized chests are no longer spawning essences.  I'm going to miss those.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    Dizzy said:
    I just realized chests are no longer spawning essences.  I'm going to miss those.
    It was my understanding that TER MUR Artisan Supply Treasure Chests would have ed imbuing ingredients.... including essences.....
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    Please stay as close to topic as possible to prevent the thread from being closed.
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited July 2019
    Dizzy said:
    They do, only nerfed to not spawn in 90% of the chests anymore.

Now streamlining the themes into a simpler loot system that doesn't require a spreadsheet to find stuff would be great. Oh wait, that's how it was for a decade lol. Complexity is king.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)