8 mods jewels cap

2»

Comments

• North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    JollyJade said:
    That's a valid opinion. However, the idea that a new or returning player - no matter if he puts the same effort in - can't get those things, sounds very off-putting to me.
    I get that, i'm a returning player myself though - came back not long ago after a ~13 year hiatus. would i LIKE a 13 mod item? sure. i cant say its off-putting that im probably limited to having to buy an existing example though. honestly, i was too blown away by how much better even loot that people throw away was than the stuff i was used to when i left. getting into even imbued items, let alone currently spawning major and legendary artifacts seemed like hitting the lottery to me. I'm pretty happy with my suits on all of my toons, and they're a mix of crafted and currently spawning items.  I'm always looking for things to improve them, and once in a while i get lucky and find something. 

the 13 mod stuff really does sound great, and if it *does* still have an exceedingly rare chance to spawn, that's awesome. if i get lucky enough to hit that rng number and get one, i'll be thrilled. if not, i'm still pretty psyched about how capable my toons are compared to what was possible with the quality of suit mods available when i left.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Maybe you people need to go over to Stratics and see what has been posted just in the last 3 months. 8/9 mod jewels and 12+ mod armor so yes it is still dropping but maybe not as fast as it use to.
  • LynkLynk Posts: 185
    Bilbo said:
    Maybe you people need to go over to Stratics and see what has been posted just in the last 3 months. 8/9 mod jewels and 12+ mod armor so yes it is still dropping but maybe not as fast as it use to.
    It isn't.  Either youre counting resists as properties that aren't or they are items that have been in circulation.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Lynk said:
    Bilbo said:
    It isn't.  Either youre counting resists as properties that aren't or they are items that have been in circulation.
    So resists over normal are not considered a MOD.  Care to show us all a 12+ mod item without counting resists
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    edited June 2019

This was in response to bilbo. This is an old item. 
    Bow.png 34.6K
  • FreelsyFreelsy Posts: 70
    Previously, you told us to have a look at stratics to find all these 12+ mod items that are "still" dropping. ALL items, to include weapons, jewelry, and armor (not resist) had no more than 8 mods. Every single one. I had to go back 6 pages to find Cetric's post about his old gear collection of INSANE artifacts. Stuff like this just doesn't drop anymore, and anyone who says it does is kidding themselves. It is obvious which pieces we're talking about in the pics below.

• Quote from Newsletter #38
    Items with 10 - 14 mods are still available on creatures such as Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer and other high end encounters. There is a cap on the total intensity an item can have but there is not a cap on how many mods are selected other then the available intensity to apply them.  New item mods can only be applied if there is available intensity on the item.
    Clearly the cap on total intensity is effecting how many mods an item can have

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    messana count resist has a mod on suit... clearly the cap on jewels is 8 mods... since a long time... i know no one who got a jewels with more than 8 mods.
  • LynkLynk Posts: 185
    The biggest problem aside from intensity and/or property cap is that you can not get a legendary artifact with both HPI AND Stam any longer.  Nor can you get a legendary with any of the other 'no name's properties.  All of the legendaries are mostly shit arcane of wizardry garbage.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    edited June 2019
    Lynk said:
    The biggest problem aside from intensity and/or property cap is that you can not get a legendary artifact with both HPI AND Stam any longer.  Nor can you get a legendary with any of the other 'no name's properties.  All of the legendaries are mostly shit arcane of wizardry garbage.

Pulled this out of a cache last week.

HPI and Stam still spawn together, just not very often??? I have a major with HPI and Stam as well. Also from a Cache last week. Was it just Legendaries you are talking about (or just jewelry)?

-Arroth