It's time to throw crafters a bone or two.

With loot as insane as it currently is, crafters are in need of some dev love.

Imbuing needs a bump
 - increase max properties to 6
 - increase max intensity to 550-600

Nothing about that is overpowering.  It still would be hard to compete with 8 mod 800+ intensity loot.

Runic sewing kits are near worthless.  Reforging requires an enormous number of charges.
 - increase charges to 60 / 40 / 30, spined/horned/barbed

Just a few suggestions.

Thanks.

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

Raise the imbuing caps.  Allow us to imbue 150 luck with a chance of destructive failure with 120 imbuing skill.

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    @Ezekiel_Zane and @TimSt Good ideas. My Imbuer is in standby mode. Would be nice to use him more then I can just unravel more of the loot I find. *My Main House is Quite FULL of the stuff to Unravel*
  • North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    i dont even think it needs to be raised on all items. throw random 'magically attuned' blank loot out there with higher imbue caps - win win for everyone, crafters get some blank canvases to make great items without flooding the market too quickly, farmers get new things to look for and sell, we all get a chance at better gear.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    edited June 2019
    North_LS said:
    i dont even think it needs to be raised on all items. throw random 'magically attuned' blank loot out there with higher imbue caps - win win for everyone, crafters get some blank canvases to make great items without flooding the market too quickly, farmers get new things to look for and sell, we all get a chance at better gear.
    Very interesting idea.
    Add in an even rarer possibility that will let you take one thing off and replace it and I'm sold.
    But both VERY rare.
  • WornOutYourToolWornOutYourTool Posts: 299
    edited June 2019
    Ah, this again.

-Increase arms lore bonus
    -Raise imbue cap
    -Fix dragon armor and allow it to be enhanced
    -More refinements
    -Allow more properties to be open to imbuing and reforging
    -Tinkering runics

Bam crafting is awesome
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Nope not getting fooled again.  Ain't falling for this trap and getting behind it.

It'll end up like t-hunting is now, you'll have to have taste ID and item ID and 120 arms lore (the PS will only drop from Scalis in fel, and rarely)...

Just.....no.