Idea for Brit Cleanup Reward

How bout a 4 piece Luck imbuable suit (gloves, arms, tunic, legs)  Like 200 luck each piece, then when whole suit is present it gives 2000 total luck.  This way people can use the luck mempo and jewels and hat to add to it.   Also make a medable and non-medable version as well as gargoyle version.  @Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

Comments

• The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    After doing some calculations maybe it should be 100 luck per piece and 1000 total when suit is complete.  Then you can max out at like 2600-2700 luck with todays other items.  2000 luck mught be a little too powerful as suits could reach 4400 with statue.   LOL
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    Great premise! I would actually like to see something like this that makes up the difference for players unable to attain the mempo - years without a ToT event, hard to find people willing to sell them, and very expensive usually. Maybe a 4 piece, tricorne hat, necklace, some form of legs and gloves? 200 luck each, combine bonus of 200 with a few minor mods useful on different classes.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    We do need a close alternative to the mempo. Price is getting a little out of hand if you can even find one. 
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Urge said:
    We do need a close alternative to the mempo. Price is getting a little out of hand if you can even find one. 
    Had to buy mine from a 3rd party site.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • How bout a 4 piece Luck imbuable suit (gloves, arms, tunic, legs)  Like 200 luck each piece, then when whole suit is present it gives 2000 total luck.  This way people can use the luck mempo and jewels and hat to add to it.   Also make a medable and non-medable version as well as gargoyle version.  @ Kyronix @ Bleak @ Mesanna
    Yeah and some 12 mod elemental double axes and 60 SSI composites,so we can put all crafters out of business and just delete the trade skills.
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    If they make the suit like 250K per piece to get from rewards, price would probably stay up there with crafted luck suits.  I wouldn't mind if they added a hat and gorget piece as well, but then the total luck would have to be 1400 with those pieces added in.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    How about we just make a new base material that instead of a LMC or Stamina Protection inherent property they have a +200 luck inherent property?  Put the material in the reward for 250k points for 25 pieces.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    I have about 15 mempos, maybe it's time I sold a few huh?

• WhispererWhisperer Posts: 40
    I would say 200 a piece is good, you can imbue 190 on each as it is so it would need to be worth the purchase,  repairable as well would be nice and decent mods so you don't have to imbue anyway?
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    edited June 2019
    Parnoc said:
    I have about 15 mempos, maybe it's time I sold a few huh?

I’ll give ya fiddy cent for one
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo