So re mysterious fragments.

Only asking as of course they are NOT stackable.  So an indication of how long we have to hold em for and roughly how many we need would be a nice bit of information, same shape, same hue not stackable.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    *where the like button* <3
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    DITTO
  • JenniferMarieJenniferMarie Posts: 286
    edited June 2019
    — Since we aren’t able to donate them at the Fellowship Hall in Brit (that’s just pirate plunder loot, from my understanding), and there were hints in the Publish Notes that this tmap publish will tie into the publish come September, I’m presuming we’ll have to hold onto the mysterious fragments at most three months.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • Do you know how many different colors? I have 3 or 4 so far.. green, black, purple and gray-black

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    I have 6 so far. White and Red Plus the above 4.

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    edited June 2019
    Add blue, orange, and yellow to the list.

I am thinking they are the virtue colors.
  • Ah ok cool... so these are part of the event and not permanent

• If anyone wants to tell me about if I should be holding onto like 40 fellowship coins that would be great too.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited June 2019
    If anyone wants to tell me about if I should be holding onto like 40 fellowship coins that would be great too.
    Indeed, considering that Coins do NOT stack, it would be usefull to know whether or not we will be doing something with them....

I mean, to my understanding, at 450 million Fellowship points, every Maritime Trade Cargo Crate yields a coin, even the lowest Grandmaster Maritime Trade Cargo Crate which gives 150k to 190k points....

And this, up to 600 Millions points where it stops.

So, from 450 million points to 600 million points, it could be somewhere in between 790 to 1,000 coins if one turned in only Grandmaster Maritime Trade Cargo Crates....

That's a LOT of Coins to stock up, without knowing whether they will be of any use....
  • popps said:
    If anyone wants to tell me about if I should be holding onto like 40 fellowship coins that would be great too.
    Indeed, considering that Coins do NOT stack, it would be usefull to know whether or not we will be doing something with them....

I mean, to my understanding, at 450 million Fellowship points, every Maritime Trade Cargo Crate yields a coin, even the lowest Grandmaster Maritime Trade Cargo Crate which gives 150k to 190k points....

And this, up to 600 Millions points where it stops.

So, from 450 million points to 600 million points, it could be somewhere in between 790 to 1,000 coins if one turned in only Grandmaster Maritime Trade Cargo Crates....

That's a LOT of Coins to stock up, without knowing whether they will be of any use....
    Yes I stopped gathering coins. One because I ran out of Grandmaster cargo lol. Also because I have no idea if they have any value, and if they do have value there's no telling if I'll actually want whatever it is we're saving them for lol. Hopefully if it turns out they do have value we will have time to gather up more when that time comes. One sad result is I know of people that used high end cargo to run their total up 600 million points and only got a handful of coins. So the lack of information might have hurt them. I get UO loves to be mysterious and all that but it could have negative effects.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    Do you know how many different colors? I have 3 or 4 so far.. green, black, purple and gray-black

There are 8 different colors.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • CocentantX - Ty

Dang, i am one of the ill informed. I used a mix of mythical and other cargo. i only got 33 coins. Oh well :D  As my granny woud say "Live and learn, die and forget it all."

Any word about the staff?  i have this sinking feeling the coins might go towards it.  Gandalf needs his staff.  How can he lead the Fellowship without it. :D
  • Didn't the trade cargo have the same colored tops for the different tiers so to say, as the frags?
    Maybe a correlation there?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    They are the Virtue colors.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • — My personal theory is that the mysterious fragments will correlate to the Virtues - or their respective towns - in the next publish.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited June 2019
    Well, i feel bad for those folks that don't have T-hunters. They will either have to get the frags from friends or buy them. Unless they are like the Khaldun items.. necklace, gorget, etc.  Just collectible.

That being said anyone on legends what to trade frags.. look me up :D I would like at least one full set :D
  • With the way the new colored soulstones were rushed into the store without announcement, I'm leaning towards them being soulstone pieces. Does anything happen when double clicked? Can they be imbued or tinkered? Perhaps a turn-in item that isn't yet turned on?

As long as they don't turn out to be like the polished meteors.  I collected several hundred and then ended up tossing them away because they turned out to be useless.

• With the way the new colored soulstones were rushed into the store without announcement, I'm leaning towards them being soulstone pieces. Does anything happen when double clicked? Can they be imbued or tinkered? Perhaps a turn-in item that isn't yet turned on?
    -- There's a pop-up when you double click them. They can't be combined - at least not yet.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

• Anyone notice which maps ..stach, supply, etc give best chances at frags?
    I've been getting them from Malas artisan supply maps.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    I have been doing Hoards and get them often.