Pie Safes still bugged - remain with the Open Doors

ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
I had two bugs with the Pie Safes before the publish. I inadvertently "Retrieved" it with the doors open and it changed direction when it went into my backpack.  The doors remained open no matter what I tried and in EC I could no longer Open the container to get anything out of it.  This was true of all the bugged ones (my friend had 2  bugged ones that I could not open in EC).  Since the publish I can now open the bugged one to take out items, but the doors remain open and no matter what I do, they don't close.  My friends bugged ones open and close fine.

Comments

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    @Kyronix any news regarding this bug?
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "The pie safes i believe are fixed now,
    however China Cabinet is still suffering this same issue"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Can someone check the Pie Safe.  A friend bought the set, I told them not to open the Pie Safe.

Thanks
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    "I purchased a pie safe
    The doors on it were closed, i don't know how to open them,
    So i have one China cabinet where there doors won't close
    And one pie safe where the doors won't open :)

"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    So they fixed the pie safes by not opening. :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    "I got another problem, i have large containers but can only put items in this small area, both pie safe and china cabinet"

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    There are several containers that do that...totally wasted space. All the heart containers and even though the obelisk isn't a large container, it has the same issue.