Pre Mib Chest Loot

@Kyronix The patch notes say that the pre loot should have what shipwreck it was attached to it. So far all mine does but .. Guildmates and now I see them for sale on Cats without any shipwreck tag attached to them. Yes it's the New Loot. My old an new loot all have a wreck attached to them so far. Mibs were old for my and Guildmate. It that intended or a bug ? Thank you.

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I'm getting the new loot from all MIB's...
    the only ones that were getting the shipwreck names on them, were from the WHITE mib's.
    And everything I was pulling up with them had the shipwreck title on them.

I did my white ones separate from the others and none of the regular mib's are pulling up anything named.
  • Lord_BytorLord_Bytor Posts: 56
    ahh, Thank you. I have been only doing white ones for my net tosses, never thought that the regular ones would not have the tag. Guess I should read a little better :)
  • WhispererWhisperer Posts: 40
    yes. only White MIBS seem to be adding the wrecks name to the items fished up.

Which makes the new paintings really interesting!

Anyone know how many diff painting there are,  I have about 8 diff ones so far in large and small sizes 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Information contained in the publish notes
    ;
    Updated the tileart for MIBs to better distinguish from ale bottles.
    New items can be fished up via MIBs prior the chests including,
    13 new paintings, can be dyed via furniture dye tubs
    Ship in a Bottle
    Porthole, can be dyed with metallic dyetub
    Anchor, can be dyed with metallic dyetub
    Anchor Chain, can be dyed with metallic dyetub

Increased the chances a MIB will turn into an Ancient SoS.
    Ancient SoS fished up loot will now have the name of a shipwreck attached to it.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Dye goes on the Frame of the painting. 

Do these paintings have names?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_BytorLord_Bytor Posts: 56
    For those that didn't know, you can open and close the Porthole. It makes a metal door sound of opening and closing.