Davies' Locker lists Eodon maps as being in Ter Mur

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780

Last night I got two ranger supply maps for Eodon from the Vile Drakes in Shadowguard and when I put them in my Davie's Locker they are getting listed as being in Ter Mur instead of Eodon.

In Davies':

Out of Davies'

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited June 2019
    I hope they are not changing the drakes to drop eodon maps... they are the only decent source of Ter Mur supply maps that I know of. I guess it would make more sense tho...
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,322
    Most of my supply ter mur maps were gotten from fire ants while working the mini champs for essences.  I rarely actually farm for maps, I just get them while doing something else.
    edited June 2019
    I just double checked the new maps I farmed in Shadowguard... and yep, they are indeed Eodon Supply maps now. *sad panda* I seldom direct farm maps, but those were fairly reliable. Unless there is something special about Eodon supply maps, I guess I can cross one farming spot off my list.

I would like to confirm the bug tho. Said Ter Mur both before and after it was decoded. Maps farmed before this publish said Ter Mur, and stayed Ter Mur. It is just the new ones.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Tanager said:
    I just double checked the new maps I farmed in Shadowguard... and yep, they are indeed Eodon Supply maps now. *sad panda* I seldom direct farm maps, but those were fairly reliable. Unless there is something special about Eodon supply maps, I guess I can cross one farming spot off my list.

I would like to confirm the bug tho. Said Ter Mur both before and after it was decoded. Maps farmed before this publish said Ter Mur, and stayed Ter Mur. It is just the new ones.

That spot has no spawn.  You are lucky.  Use a crystal to Sakkhra then go NW.

Acid eles are the mob  Lion are guard.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
     My sadness at them being Eodon is not about their difficulty. It is just that I liked having a way to farm Ter Mur Supply maps for essences. Before this publish, Vile Drakes dropped Ter Mur maps. Now they drop Eodon maps. It did not make sense that they were Ter Mur maps, but I was not expecting it to change because the Devs said they were not changing map drops. But it's fine... Shadowguard is in Eodon, it is more logical this way. Still sad panda tho. The Davie's Locker also seems confused by the change.