Supply Chests, by Facet and Package

This spreadsheet is a work in progress - any additional info or corrections are welcome!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r5OAM843-K1E9vEbSfSY711zyMEE0tvxEWTe2fYUex8/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Artisan Supply chests outside of Ter Mur and Malas don't have crafting materials.  Reagents only show up in Mage Stash chests and they are magery reagents in Trammel, Fel, Ilshenar, Tokuno, and Eodon; necro reagents in Malas; and mysticism reagents in Ter Mur.

I'm not sure the SoAs you have marked with an asterisk are limited to specific facets.  More testing needed!  I'll try to watch specifically for those.  If yes, we should keep an eye on Ninjitsu as well.  There are definitely some facet-specific randomly generated items.  I just hadn't noticed that facet-specific stuff spilling over into SoTs and SoAs as well.  If yes, would that possibly mess up power scroll generation in Felucca so you could never get power scrolls for some skills? 

Artisan skills:
    Alchemy (also shows up in Mage)
    Armslore
    Blacksmithing
    Bowcrafting
    Carpentry
    Cartography
    Cooking
    Fishing
    Imbuing
    Lumberjacking
    Mining
    Tailoring
    Tinkering

Assassin skills:
    Anatomy (also shows up in Warrior)
    Detect Hidden
    Fencing
    Hiding
    Lock Picking
    Ninjitsu
    Poisoning
    Remove Trap
    Snooping
    Stealing
    Stealthing
    Tracking

Mage skills:
    Alchemy (also shows up in Artisan)
    Evaluate Intelligence
    Magery
    Meditation
    Mysticism
    Necromancy
    Spellweaving
    Spirit Speak

Ranger skills:
    Animal Lore
    Animal Taming
    Archery
    Discordance
    Herding
    Musicianship
    Peacemaking
    Provocation
    Tinkering (also shows up in Artisan and this really does look like it's a bug)
    Veterinary

Warrior skills:
    Anatomy (also shows up in Assassin)
    Bushido
    Chivalry
    Fencing
    Focus
    Healing
    Mace fighting
    Parrying
    Resisting Spells
    Swordsmanship
    Tactics
    Throwing
    Wrestling

I still haven't figured out where these show up: Begging, Camping, Forensic Evaluation, and Taste ID. 
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited June 2019
    By Craft Mats, I mean basic crafting. Wood, Ore, Leather.

As for the skills, yes - much more testing! The patch notes said the skills are by package and facet, so I am separating them for now. However, I am doing Fel supply maps, working with the assumption (hope) that the devs would not make any skill specific to JUST Fel. So if it shows in that chest, then (for now) I am adding it to the ''all'' category unless/until we learn otherwise. This is very, VERY much a work in progress. I considered waiting, but I am hoping for others to add to the knowledge pool so it is completed faster. I added ''possibly'' to the spreadsheet, just to clarify.

Begging is prolly in Assassin with the other shady skills, but I have not come across it yet. I am adding skills only when I see them, or as some one reports them. Just in case a skill somehow got left out of the code, or something.
    You're right. But you need to add "Craft Mats" to the Malas and Ter Mur cells for the Artisan row, in addition to the peerless and imbue mats you already have.
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    edited June 2019
    We have a page going up later today on our website with all the drops and what chest they spawn in, including things like where to get the different armor.

Some things on it are still a work in progress because we confirm where items are located.
    edited June 2019
    @Margrette Ah, I see what you mean. Thanks!
    @Violet Yay! Once yours is up, I will take mine down for the sake of simplicity. Thanks for all your work!
  • TrismegistosTrismegistos Posts: 193
    edited June 2019
    Ilshenar Ranger SOA Tinkering, Tracking, Archery. Sot Music
    Ancient Weapon
    Tinkering in a Ranger chest again.  How does that even make sense? LOL
    Thanks, I added Tinker to Ranger list. Not sure on the logic there, either lol.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    edited June 2019
    Tanager said:
    When you train remove trap using crafter made boxes, what skill do you need it to be roughly level with?
    When you train remove trap using crafter made boxes, what skill do you need it to be roughly level with?
    If you use a Crystal Ball of Knowledge and want it to always say "Remove Trap Difficulty: Optimal" for each disarm attempt, here is what the tinker's skill level has to be when setting the traps to be disarmed:

Remove Trap Skill 31.0 to 35.0: Tinkering has to be 30.1 to 35.0.
    Remove Trap Skill 35.1 to 45.0: Tinkering has to be 40.1 to 45.0.
    Remove Trap Skill 45.1 to 55.0: Tinkering has to be 50.1 to 55.0.
    Remove Trap Skill 55.1 to 65.0: Tinkering has to be 60.1 to 65.0.
    Remove Trap Skill 65.1 to 75.0: Tinkering has to be 70.1 to 75.0.
    Remove Trap Skill 75.1 to 85.0: Tinkering has to be 80.1 to 85.0.
    Remove Trap Skill 85.1 to 95.0: Tinkering has to be 90.1 to 95.0.
    Remove Trap Skill 95.1 to 100.0: Tinkering has to be GM.

The tinker will most likely need to be wearing a tinkering talisman to begin with, as the minimum amount of tinkering needed to place a dart trap is 30.0.
    Tanager said:
    All I can come up with is that a tinker is/was a person who travels from place to place mending metal utensils as a way to make a living.  So maybe the fact that they are itinerant makes them a good fit for the "ranger" category.  That's all I've got.