Treasure Map deco, by facet and profession

I am compiling a spreadsheet, if anyone would like to add info. While it is possible to find the same deco in a variety of chest types (ie you can find the Hourglass in Mage chests across all facets except Malas), so far each chest type only has one possibility.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yeOacX0YtyjzSEuchBLtyottazwnyxBDqBCaf3omuJQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Comments

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Please add Skull Tile to Malas Artisan.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Did you have it that way already?  I must have been looking at the empty Trammel artisan square and thinking it needed something.   Gah.  
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    Ancient Weapon from Felucca Assassin Cache
    -Arroth
    @Margrette I did, but I appreciate the feedback! I have a feeling the Skull Tile is in all the artisan chests, and Ancient Weapons are in all the Assassin and Warrior chests, but I want to confirm it.

@Arroth_Thaiel Thanks!
    Ancient Weapon from Felucca Ranger Cache
    -Arroth
    Added, thanks! By the way, anyone working on the uo.com wiki (or any other) is welcome to use this info as they please with my permission. I consider this a public, community effort.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Creeping Vine, Felucca Ranger Cache.
    Thanks! That is the first one that has 2 possibilities (presumably all of the ranger cache chests). Unless I have the Ancient Weapon wrong.
    edited June 2019

I was surprised to find the Ancient Weapon in the Felucca Ranger Cache. Actually double checked the map because I had an Ancient Weapon and a Taming scroll in the same chest. 

2 Creeping Vine from Felucca Ranger Caches now as well. (Got my first right after Petra posted.) 

Looks like both can spawn. Will be interesting to see what Violet's site shows.

-Arroth
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    Tanager said:
    @ Margrette I did, but I appreciate the feedback! I have a feeling the Skull Tile is in all the artisan chests, and Ancient Weapons are in all the Assassin and Warrior chests, but I want to confirm it.

@ Arroth_Thaiel Thanks!

That is correct. Skull Tiles are in the Artisan only.  There are three models of the Ancient weapon each one is available in a different chest.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Don't lose sight of the information in the publish notes, they can help with this. For example:
    Legacy & New Decorative Items based on package and facet (All packages, Cache and above)

Creeping vine are legacy, ancient weapons are new.

Legacy & New Utility Items based on package (Assassin, Artisan, and Ranger Supply)

Mage and Warrior not included