Why the wait?

Just curious why have to make an account inactive for xx number of weeks before turning into EJ.
I only use one account, but been wanting to start another one.
Can't do that, cause I will have to deactivate it for whatever number of weeks to make it EJ. 

Same with people who have many active accounts, why cut the revenue short and force them to deactivate to make it EJ. 

Comments

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 462
    Houses.  Also, your last sentence isn't clear.  If someone is going to EJ, the account isn't paying.  What does a wait period have to do with it?

.Eye said:
    Just curious why have to make an account inactive for xx number of weeks before turning into EJ.
    Can't do that, cause I will have to deactivate it for whatever number of weeks to make it EJ. 

Same with people who have many active accounts, why cut the revenue short and force them to deactivate to make it EJ. 

• EyeEye Posts: 91
    Feigr said:
    Houses.  Also, your last sentence isn't clear.  If someone is going to EJ, the account isn't paying.  What does a wait period have to do with it?

.Eye said:

Houses, that makes sense. 

Sooo, if a paid account is not holding a house, it can go EJ as soon as you deactivate the subscription?

If answer to the above question is yes, then it makes my last sentenced irrelevant. 

What I mean to say was that...
    If I have 10 paid accounts, I would have to deactivate them for X months to make them EJ ( if they are holding houses). 
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 462
    No, they didn't qualify it.
    All accounts must wait.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    The reasoning behind the wait was made clear at the anniversary party, Mesanna wants those who switch from a paid account to an EJ account to have absolutely no overlap with the 3-month house roulette. The 4 month delay guarantees that any house will have fallen.

If you create a trial account now, and do not subscribe before EJ hits, it will likely be accessible.