Wanted to buy Guildstone

I am looking for the Guild stone SoS, Saviors of Sosaria, This is our guild stone it was in one of our guild leader's castles that idoced.  We didn't even know she'd quit till the castles started falling. 
I don't care how many platinums you want, I would just like to have our stone back.  I tried desperately to find it at the idocs but I wasn't able to search the fel one because this CHARMING person kept pking me. I know there's a chance it poofed, but please if you have it our guild would like it back.

Comments

• MadMartyrMadMartyr Posts: 61
    There's a few houses outside south Luna on ATL that have a TON of guildstones. I'd check there.
    UWF Emissary
    Developer of Ultima Mapper
  • Thank you MadMartyr!  You are a good person, and your guild are good people too. I will hit those house and search for our lost guild stone. It'd be wonderful to find it!  Thank you Again!
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 318
    edited May 2018
    Thank you MadMartyr!  You are a good person, and your guild are good people too. I will hit those house and search for our lost guild stone. It'd be wonderful to find it!  Thank you Again!
    Well I checked those houses and Nada.   The last of my former guild leader's castles fell last night and I unfortunately missed it.  Not that any of you greedy persons selling rares for real $$$$ gives crap. I will pay 50 platinum for that guild stone.  If 50 platinum isn't enough then you true are a greedy, selfish, blackhearted person.