Pub105 - The interior of the house is completely invisible

The Pub105 lead completely obscured the inside of the house.

There is no option to make public houses visible in advance, and no one will see the collection or decor anymore.

This is no longer an online game.

veterinary meister

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    OUTSTANDING
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited June 2019

There is no option to make public houses visible in advance, and no one will see the collection or decor anymore.

This was a bug. Think of the classic houses of UO, none load the interior unless you enter the house. That's the supposed way because it induces way less lag and thus privdes for a better playing experience for every stranger passing large housing areas.

It also still is an online game like it was in the last 20 years, yes.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited June 2019

If this will be really so even on Prodo, considering that they PROMISED a compromise solution with a SEE/DON'T SEE option switch, I foresee... "complications" on the horizon.

PS: Please folks, be so kind to avoid replies to this post of mine of the "It's a Bug, it's a Feature, it's Superman!" persuasion. It is abundantly clear now that we have two "troops" with irreconcilable PoV on the Topic. Let's stick to the point that the Team has made a formal promise, OK? :) ;)

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Ivenor said:

If this will be really so even on Prodo, considering that they PROMISED a compromise solution with a SEE/DON'T SEE option switch, I foresee... "complications" on the horizon.

PS: Please folks, be so kind to avoid replies to this post of mine of the "It's a Bug, it's a Feature, it's Superman!" persuasion. It is abundantly clear now that we have two "troops" with irreconcilable PoV on the Topic. Let's stick to the point that the Team has made a formal promise, OK? :) ;)

Let's stick to the facts, OK? :)

"completely obscured the inside of the house."

False, houses are 100% the same and you will realize when you step into them.

"There is no option to make public houses visible in advance, and no one will see the collection or decor anymore."

True.

"This is no longer an online game."

False, it still is.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I seriously don't know why people think I want to 'see' the inside of their houses,  I actually find it pretty obnoxious when people were forcing me to see all their 'items' and deco, and I am actually really into deco.

I kinda find it funny the op says " and no one will see the collection or decor anymore." 
    To my mind the answer to that is thank god lol.  If I was interested in someones place I would step inside if it was public.  Also didn't give a rats how many 'rares' someone had and have no idea why they would think I needed to see it all.  Most 'rares' display houses are the ugliest things to look at. 

I know the devs said they were gonna give an option and if they do all well and good, I for one don't wanna look at anyone's junk so will never switch it on.

However, I notice on atlantic now they are all building junk on stairs to again circumvent the 'not see' thing.  Wish the devs would razz those joints to the ground. 

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum