Serve Line Bug with Boats!! PLS FIX

The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
Right now on live servers if you cross a server line on a boat,  ALL of your plus skill is removed and will not return until you pick up and drop your equipment with the plus skill on it.  This also is causing you to crash sometimes.   PLS FIX IMMED!!!   @Kyronix @Bleak

Comments

• The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    Seems all server lines plus recalling and moongate traveling is all causing issues.  Ive crashed 4 times in a hour of playing today.  I don't know whats going on, the plus skill thing is only on the boats though.  
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    What shard
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    @Kyronix to replicate:

1) wear any + skill bonus items.
    2) board a ship, - legacy or high-seas it doesn't matter.
    3) cross a server-line while on the ship.

skill bonuses will be taken off of your 'skills list', and only reappear once you take those items off and re-equip them.

This bug has the reverse effect with -20 mage weapons, instead of the weapon taking away -20 magery, it takes away 0 magery until the item is removed & replaced, so essentially you could use a -29 mage weapon and have it be -0 while under the effects of this bug.  

I haven't tested it with 'mystic weapon' (mysticism mastery) but I would assume the effect would be similar to how it works with a  '- mage weapon'.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Seems its just a display bug though, tried it with a magic wand and it said that magery was up after crossing server line but when I gained in magery it was a the lower level that I was at with the wand in my hand.