My custom castle and rune library

If you happen to be on Atlantic feel free to visit my rune library that i had just recently made open to the public.  It's in Trammel between Skara Brae and the Hedge Maze. 

First floor

Second floor

Portico

3rd floor library

Rooftop

So come on in and grab a book to enjoy by the fireplace.  And hopefully it may just help you get to where you want to go <span>:wink:</span>

LT

Comments

• PenNPaperPenNPaper Posts: 97
     Hi Lieutenant_Dan good to see you on the UO_Forum. Nice layout that is not crowded. Looks really good.

• Thanks PenNPaper!  It's not crowded yet!  I have my eye on a few rares that fit the theme :)

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Love the portico design! That's a really smart way to get up to that level.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I'm not hugely into deco, mainly because I'm pretty bad at it. Love that champ spawn alter. If I could copy this (and how awesome would that be if it were a create-able file ?), I would .
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • I'm not hugely into deco, mainly because I'm pretty bad at it. Love that champ spawn alter. If I could copy this (and how awesome would that be if it were a create-able file ?), I would .
    It's pretty easy to make so feel free.  All it is is craft-able valorite steps,  blocks, a pentagram, the skull candles and the evil idol.

• I'd bet if some of you were to offer up your services for setting up a castle or keep with new rooms and floors, you could earn a pretty penny.
  • Wow! very nice!
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    That, Is, Awesoooooooome!
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Looks great!
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited April 2018
    I'd bet if some of you were to offer up your services for setting up a castle or keep with new rooms and floors, you could earn a pretty penny.
    I had a couple offers but i just dont have the time.  This floorplan was the product of months of design,  trial and error,  changing my mind and redesign to get it to where it is now. 
    However now i can replicate the exact floorplan in about five 8 hour days now that i know how i want it built but it wouldn't be custom to someone elses tastes. I still feel it's best that people learn to do it themselves because sometimes a tile will disapear on ya and you need to know how to fix it.