Missing

Missing: One shortcut to Navery.

Last seen 4-8-2019 on Atlantic shard casually standing beside EM Roenick's reward hall.

Reward offered for the location and safe return to the citizens of Atlantic.

Comments

• SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    Put it on all shards while you are at it. 
  • JenniferMarieJenniferMarie Posts: 286
    edited April 2019
    Superfrog said:
    Put it on all shards while you are at it. 
    — Right? A second Navrey hole would be nice on GL. Lol. Especially for large groups who want to go chain that ugly spider.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Probably got deleted, read the transcript from last night
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209

The holes are out, intended or not. Chances are they have been and will continue to be duped so they will be available to some forever.

That whole conversation could have been handled better by both parties. Instead of punishing shards that lack a hole and punishing the shards that do, why not make it into a vet reward and make everyone happy?

• Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    edited April 2019
    It appears Lineman (from Atl) purposefully went to the M & G intent on harassing Mesanna into deleting the item and succeeded. 

I would hazard a guess he already has one (or more) of the teleporters & started the conversation to either increase the value of this item or to keep others from easily accessing an area he likes to frequent. I would bet on the former over the latter.

Also, it was my understanding the owner of that Navrey hole got banned for duping not quit. He used ill gotten gold to buy up every one of a kind item he could get his hands on (nothing new here). After several of his accounts got banned, his homes were raffled off in game. Please correct me if wrong.
    Acid_Rain said:
    It appears Lineman (from Atl) purposefully went to the M & G intent on harassing Mesanna into deleting the item and succeeded. 

I would hazard a guess he already has one (or more) of the teleporters & started the conversation to either increase the value of this item or to keep others from easily accessing an area he likes to frequent. I would bet on the former over the latter.

Also, it was my understanding the owner of that Navrey hole got banned for duping not quit. He used ill gotten gold to buy up every one of a kind item he could get his hands on (nothing new here). After several of his accounts got banned, his homes were raffled off in game. Please correct me if wrong.

He did bait her. That was obvious.

I remember the house. Once it was seized, the hole was taken, given pretty graphics and placed at the EM reward hall. By no fault of the players of Atlantic that used it.

There is another house in that same spot that currently has a hole set up.

Like I said, it could have been handled better as to not punish the entire shard by no fault of our own. We didn't create these holes, but they will exist forever and do make life better.

edited April 2019
    So the dupers win this round. They alway tend to buy up every ultra rare available since gold is no object which is why I’ll never sell mine (clarify: I have no Nav hole but other items fairly & legally acquired).

Shame one d-bag gets away w/ this at the cost of everyone else. :(

Urge said:

Like I said, it could have been handled better as to not punish the entire shard by no fault of our own. We didn't create these holes, but they will exist forever and do make life better.

Probably the same guy.  None of these people lose items, and none are ever 'banned'.  Just like corrupt politicians, there is always a backup and a backup plan, different accounts, different CCs, different emails.  That house is probably the same guys lol.

Why the hell don't they just go ahead and allow recalling into the Abyss and Underworld.  Then it would all be a moot point anyway.
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Where can I read it?
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
    JollyJade said:
    Where can I read it?
    On the other forum located in the legends shard area.
    Urge said:

Probably the same guy.  None of these people lose items, and none are ever 'banned'.  Just like corrupt politicians, there is always a backup and a backup plan, different accounts, different CCs, different emails.  That house is probably the same guys lol.

Why the hell don't they just go ahead and allow recalling into the Abyss and Underworld.  Then it would all be a moot point anyway.
    Exactly. It's not like it's a champ spawn. It's a public low level boss that's mostly used to train pets. 

Marking and recalls wouldnt hurt at all. Or even adding it to the jawbone. 
    Urge said:

Exactly. It's not like it's a champ spawn. It's a public low level boss that's mostly used to train pets. 

Marking and recalls wouldnt hurt at all. Or even adding it to the jawbone. 

Yeah.  But if they did it with an item like the crystal ball or jawbone, you can bet there would be a grindy mess of a grind to get whatever they chose to put it on.   Just allow us to mark and recall and gate.

That and having to collect keys are the prime reasons I don't do some things ingame.  I like being free to play, if the urge hits to do something tonight, I don't want to spend all my time keying it up.  When this was a brand new to the world grand experiment, all this stuff and ideas was fine.
    That day has passed.
    Just fix it where we can log on and play.  Period.
    Agreed. I had my fill of foot patrol walking greater dragons all those years.
    Urge said:
    JollyJade said:
    Where can I read it?
    On the other forum located in the legends shard area.
    TY :)

https://stratics.com/threads/developer-meet-greet-log-–-4-8-2019.408580/
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I just find it pretty disgusting that some shards have these 'items' and others have never had em and are told no way you are gonna get one.  Smacks of favoritism.  Once something like that is in game on more than one or two shards either delete them ALL or allow one on each shard.  How hard can it be and why the hell do the dev's think it is OK? 

They wonder why people eventually get pissed off with the whole game.  Stuff like this just engenders discontent.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    MissE said:
    They wonder why people eventually get pissed off with the whole game.
    Doubt they do :P
    No one cared. No one was discontent over this. Lineman wanted to make his rare more valuable & did so by screwing over a shard. End of story.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Urge said:

Last seen 4-8-2019 on Atlantic shard casually standing beside EM Roenick's reward hall.

Ase two days ago (06/02/19) the Hole seem still located there, near the Golden Totem, east of EM Malas House...
    Ivenor said:
    Urge said:

Ase two days ago (06/02/19) the Hole seem still located there, near the Golden Totem, east of EM Malas House...
    AwEsOmEsAuCe
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    a hole should just be put on all shards. 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Acid_Rain said:
    Ivenor said:
    Urge said:

AwEsOmEsAuCe
    Ehr, wait, what? :o
    Yeah man. It was replaced shortly after I posted this. <3
    Thanks @Urge for bringing this to our attention. Kudos <3