The only good use for a Triton?

2»

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Lynk said:
    Its like the worlds dumbest people are all in on the least funny inside joke.
    At least we are smarter than a rock and know about stuff outside UO.  Oh wait I got it the only fishing you know about is in UO.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Ivenor said:
    Bilbo said:
    Related image

Here and Here! :D
     :'(  Wish I was there
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited June 2019
    Lynk said:
    Its like the worlds dumbest people are all in on the least funny inside joke.
    And still you do care enough to write 4 posts in the thread. Welcome in the Circle! :)
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730

Still trying to check on these guys, I have open one on another tamer but had  no time with TC and the beacons to really work skills
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Drakelord said:

Still trying to check on these guys, I have open one on another tamer but had  no time with TC and the beacons to really work skills
    Argh! You have a really bad case of Backpack Triton Infestation... :o
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730

On the Wife's Keep
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited June 2019
    Wrestling up to 130, Resist up to 190, DEX up to 220 (Movement Speed is capped at 190 DEX), Energy Resist up to 90 (third most important Resist), innate Healing, and no wasted Specials. Tritons are incredibly powerful. A Chiv+AI Triton out damages a Chiv+AI Cu against most foes, due to using AI more often, and landing hits more frequently.
    Tritons are also perfectly suited for the Disco+Conductive Blast build that synergizes extremely well with a Death Ray Tamer/Mage, for huge damage. This is a template i've basically trademarked.

Here's a decent Triton, which still has enough TP left to add 120 Scrolls to all of it's skills.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Wrestling up to 130, Resist up to 190, DEX up to 220 (Movement Speed is capped at 190 DEX), Energy Resist up to 90 (third most important Resist), innate Healing, and no wasted Specials. Tritons are incredibly powerful. A Chiv+AI Triton out damages a Chiv+AI Cu against most foes, due to using AI more often, and landing hits more frequently.
    Tritons are also perfectly suited for the Disco+Conductive Blast build that synergizes extremely well with a Death Ray Tamer/Mage, for huge damage. This is a template i've basically trademarked.

Here's a decent Triton, which still has enough TP left to add 120 Scrolls to all of it's skills.

Out of curiosity,what is the app above that you are using to plan the training of a pet ?
  • popps said:
    Out of curiosity,what is the app above that you are using to plan the training of a pet ?
    It's the EC with Pinco's UI. Lore windows are more convenient in it, since it has everything in one window.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited July 2020
    The Triton graphic looks like a green Tadpole.
    Took me so long, finally "decided" to spend 140,000 points to get one and I have also placed it on display instead. I agree this is really ugly, looks like a tadpole mate with a slime or vice versa.

I wondered what Triton mean and found Googling "Triton God" actually reveals so many nice sketches and illustrations - that are far from a tadpole.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs