Time to fix curse scrolls

2»

Comments

• LynkLynk Posts: 185
    Hermione said:
    I just tested it,
    YOU DO NOT STOP SWINGING, there is like a half a second delay in swing (maybe less) when you swap an entire suit.

You definitely don't stop swinging for 1 second per each item...

So this is definite exploit of bug to swap items without undressing items.

Its not a bug.  Swapping items without undressing is literally a macro built into the classic client now.  Jesus.
  • HermioneHermione Posts: 51
    Maybe because your jewelry has swing speed on it and you have removed the swing speed? Try using the mark of travesty.
  • CetricCetric Posts: 152
    Hermione said:
    I just tested it,
    YOU DO NOT STOP SWINGING, there is like a half a second delay in swing (maybe less) when you swap an entire suit.

You definitely don't stop swinging for 1 second per each item...

So this is definite exploit of bug to swap items without undressing items.

You don't need to undress items to put them on... I don't understand what ur getting at.  Even the in game classic client dress macro instantly swaps like EC.  I presume it's because they didn't want to differentiate weaps from armor/jewels.  The I love the instant swap, not overly fond of instant swapping skill items.  Prolly better to fix part of that than instant swap in general such as adding a timer before +skill is applied.
    From what @mervyn posted on beginning of thread, he/she says it is a bug, i don't think you're supposed to be able to dress without undressing. It does say occupied slots are supposed to be ignored.
  • LynkLynk Posts: 185
    It wouldnt be the first time mervyn was wrong.  Its working exactly as described in publish notes.  It says slots already filled will be replaced by new item.

Added new macro options:
    • The Record Dress macro saves all items the player has currently equipped except items in the left and right hand. Players can save as many as four different suits of equipment.
    • The Undress macro removes all items currently equipped and places those items within the players backpack.
    • The Dress macro equips all items stored within the corresponding Record Dress macro. For example, Dress -> Dress1 equips items saved in Record Dress -> Record Dress1. Swaps out equipment in-use with the equipment specified.
    • The Record Arm macro saves items currently equipped in the left and right hands. Players can save as many as four different sets.
    • The Disarm macro removes items in the left and right hand and places them within the players backpack.
    • The Arm macro equips all items stored within the corresponding Record Arm macro. For example, Arm -> Arm1 equips items saved in Record Arm -> Record Arm1. Item slots which are already occupied will have their gear replaced.
    edited May 2019
    seems @bleak edited the publish 103 notes after on January 4th 2019 okay, from the original publish on October 31st 2018,

This is very very strange because publish 103 went worldwide (final) on December 3rd 2018 but notes got edited 1 month later in secret.

Maybe they will just start doing this for bugs, just write that they are working as intended and retroactively change publish notes like its 1984.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Hermione said:
    From what @ mervyn posted on beginning of thread, he/she says it is a bug, i don't think you're supposed to be able to dress without undressing. It does say occupied slots are supposed to be ignored.
    two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time and that applies to computer programming also.  Just because a computer is way, way faster than you does not mean that the program does not take away something before replacing it with something else and you didn't see it does not mean it did not happen.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    This thread is now off topic and closing.
This discussion has been closed.