Has anyone seen Justice Sculptures from Artisan Festival?

I have never seen the Justice Sculptures from the Artisan Festival. Has anyone seen them? Do they even exist? I am looking for one on Great Lakes. I could not find any on Vendor Search. 

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    But there exist at all a Justice Sculpture (so a Shepard-Crooks themed one) from the AF???

I'm aware only of an AF Justice themed Lamp, a Pillow and a Painting...

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    I do have all of those but not the Scupture. I looked it up online and saw the Justice Sculpture. It is a Red Scale, but I have never seen one. Maybe they are rare???? 
    edited May 2019
    The red "unbalanced" scale should be the 2018 AF sculpture for "Wrong" (or "Shame"?), not Justice: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/seasonal-events/artisan-festival/

The Justice icon, I correct myself, should be a BALANCED green scale: the Shepard crook is the icon for Humility...
    edited May 2019
    So there is no Justice Sculpture then? Oh well I guess I may have to check other shards forthe Unbalanced Scales of Wrong. I have not seen them on my Shard Yet. (Great Lakes) I would still  prefer getting the Scale of Justice like in  the Painting, Pillow and Lantern.
    I believe that we will see the Sculptures, etc. for the remaining Virtues & Dungeons/Vices in the next yearly installments of the AF...
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Ivenor said:
    I believe that we will see the Sculptures, etc. for the remaining Virtues & Dungeons/Vices in the next yearly installments of the AF...
    That would be my guess too.
  • The sculpture is in game. Take a look at the hubs roof NW of Britain moongate on Siege. https://forum.uo.com/discussion/4254/update-on-the-britain-hub-may-2019-129-houses-connected-now#latest
    I am looking for the Justice sculpture. I play on Great Lakes. I  am talking about the balanced scales, but I have not seen the unbalanced scales on my shard either.
  • If  you need a vice scale.  i few extra on legends and i have a GL shard shield. :D I extra of a lot of the Artisan festival items.  Pm me if interested :D
    What is the price for the sculpture @Luc_of_Legends?