Vet Rewards

I was thinking about selling a couplpe of my vet rewards and was wondering which ones bring the highest price in UO gold in everyone's opinion. In other words what would they actually sell for not what people price them at.

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited May 2019
    Arron said:
    I was thinking about selling a couplpe of my vet rewards and was wondering which ones bring the highest price in UO gold in everyone's opinion. In other words what would they actually sell for not what people price them at.
    It depends by how much old is your account, and so by what VRs you can choose. As a rule of thumb newer VRs seem to go for higher prices, so, for what I've seen on ATL, the "hot stuff" now are the Tinker and the Repair Benches.

Maybe the better way could be to auction (here, on Stratics and in General Chat - obviously for Gold, not RLM)) the Slot itself and let the winner choose the VR...

I.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Oh ok. Thanks for the information. My accoount I think is almost 19 years old. It will be 19 years in July 2019 according to the Mythic Account website.
    edited May 2019
    Arron said:
    Oh ok. Thanks for the information. My accoount I think is almost 19 years old. It will be 19 years in July 2019 according to the Mythic Account website.

Are those "real years", i.e. years in which your Account was open & paid, or only "years from when you opened it"?

There is a difference: only "paid years"count for the Account Age and so for the types of VRs you have access at.

At this page there is the procedure to verify you Accont age in "Veteran Rewards Years" and an updated list of the VRs available: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/veteran-rewards/

I.

It is the number I see when I click on the scroll on my paperdoll. It is given in months. I will double check that I have it correct. Don't think my account has ever been closed for more than a few days since I created it.
    edited May 2019

Arron said:
    It is the number I see when I click on the scroll on my paperdoll. It is given in months. I will double check that I have it correct. Don't think my account has ever been closed for more than a few days since I created it.
    Good for you! In this case with a 19 y.o. Account you could get even some good hundreds of Millions GPs selling you VRs slots... :)
  • AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 237
    It's not really worth while to waste that high of veteran rewards on random picks. Best off just saving them incase you need shard shields the $20 saved on a transfer token is worth more then the gold the pick would bring in.
    It's not really worth while to waste that high of veteran rewards on random picks. Best off just saving them incase you need shard shields the $20 saved on a transfer token is worth more then the gold the pick would bring in.
    That would be my personal choice each and every time, but the OP asked for advice on how maximize his gain selling the VRs/VRs Slot, so...
  • I'd say the garden sheds for max profit.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Ask @RubyKnight on Atlantic.  She knows that market well.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @Arron do you have a full set of shard shields?

I do have Shard Shields already. If I do sell any picks it wont be all of them i will save a few.
    Bilbo said:
    @ Arron do you have a full set of shard shields?
    Not a full set as I don't think I will need them all. I believe I have 5 sets. They are the shards I think are closest to my home shard of Great Lakes. I am in the Unitd States 
    edited May 2019
    Arron said:
    Bilbo said:
    @ Arron do you have a full set of shard shields?
    Not a full set as I don't think I will need them all. I believe I have 5 sets. They are the shards I think are closest to my home shard of Great Lakes. I am in the Unitd States 
    Having the whole 25 Shard Shields Set could be useful mainly if one plans to have the "nomadic" play style of an inter-Shards Trader.

At this moment I do not have the desire to be a nomadic trader, but who knows maybe one day especially if the minor group keeps trying to have shard shields removed or discontinued If that happens then maybe I try to complete my Shard Shield Collection.