Ancient SoS Shipwreck Tags

I have been doing Mib's both ancient and regular now on Test. I have not been able to get anything with any sort of name attached to it. Anyone fishing and got a ancient mib loot with the ship name attached yet or is it not turned on yet @Kyronix ; ?

* Ancient SoS fished up loot will now have the name of a shipwreck attached to it.*

Comments

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Yes.  I have fished up 3 ancient SoS. they came from the maps and mibs bags that are in character's banks on test center. One came up with no pre-chest loot, but the other two had pre chest loot with names. The only unnamed item was 'oars'.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    It should be on - what items are/are not getting the name? 
  • Lord_BytorLord_Bytor Posts: 56
    Hmm, maybe the problem was I copied a Davies Locker over and am using the mib's outta that. I have gotten several new mibs from test fishing, I will try them. I also don't know what is supposed to be labeled. Is it the chest itself or the pieces, like arms, torso's etc ? Are the New Items also supposed to be labeled ? I just rechecked and everything just says recovered from shipwreck, so maybe the copied over mibs are the problem.

Love the New Items ;)
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Make sure you are using the bottle instead of using old ancient SoS - you basically need newly created ancient SoS's in order for the shipwreck name to be set properly.  We will resolve this for WW so currently held SoSes can get the named loot as well.

After that all the stuff you pull out should include the shipwreck name.  There is an issue where the chest won't get it, but that will be resolved.