If you going to

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
force us to take on new skills then give us another 100 pts in skills, move the 720 to 820
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

My Rogue already has 926 Skillpoints - every rogue skill + a bit of magery… :)

There are more than just Tamers, and Sampires out there you know.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Didn't happen when all crafters found they had to learn armslore. 
    What is your current template?
    Have you read enough to know Mining is no longer needed?  Cartography gives that bonus now.
    Have you read enough to know Mining is no longer needed?  Cartography gives that bonus now.

Had forgotten that myself. This will be brilliant for me. Was forever having to soulstone skils around to do T Chests already, having to cannibalise my gatherers for Mining. The one reason I did not do so many, was the hassle factor of doing this.

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
    edited May 2019

Keep in mind that as it currently stands, for Stash (1) /Supply (2) /Cache (3) maps, Lockpicking/Remove trap are not needed on the template either. You can use Magery and the Unlock/Magic Untrap spells. You need 100 Magery for Cache, but that can be any combo of Real skill + items. You can therefore effectively complete Cache maps with 50 Magery and Ring/Bracelet/Spellbook +Magery skill combo. All of which are easily obtainable.

The idea that your template is cramped, or you are being forced to use certain skills, is exactly the opposite of the current build on TC.

-Arroth
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Cookie said:

Please share you equipment add ons to get to 926.  I am running a 7Xlegend Tamer/peace/disco/mage with 840 skills.
    @Drakelord agree but think it should be 840 so we can have a 7X Legendary without addons
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    edited May 2019
    Cookie said:

@Cookie

That means, 206 skill points on items...

Since the CAP for skill points I believe is +15 per skill per item, and, that I know of, multiple skill points on the "same" item cannot be of same category skills but must be from "different" category skills, to have +206 rogue skill points on items means that your suit has some 206/15 equals 14 items with +15 Rogue points on ?

WIth what items were you able to put together such a suit ?

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/imbuing/

"Jewelry is a special case, in that skills are in groups. Trying to add two skills from the same group will result in the second skill overwriting the first. This can be useful in the case of looted jewelry, example a ring or bracelet having hci, dci and di may be somewhat spoiled if it also has music – but you could replace the music with swords, macing or fencing because they are in the same group. A full table of the jewelry groups is below:"

For the skills' Groups Table see the Link above....
    edited May 2019

@popps - rest of the suit parts are used for the 100% LRC and 70 resists

TY @Cookie
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
    If you were lucky enough to find them, I believe that you could also get a Legendary ring with 3 +20? Or 4 +20? Be a hell of a find......
    -Arroth
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Didn't happen when all crafters found they had to learn armslore. 
    What is your current template?

I like that mining will not be necessary, however I am not liking the fact that remove trap will become a require skill on higher level maps and then there the puzzles (I HATE THEM).  Then there renaming maps, I really dislike that and the break down of chests by template?  Warrior, mage, ranger etc..  Then there the small amount of loot in each chest, with the old maps we have still I can carry home a bag of junk to be unraveled getting me fragments, try to do that with a chest that contains six items, SIX ITEMS!   That really blew my mind, SIX ITEMS!!!???
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited May 2019
    Drakelord said:
    SIX ITEMS!   That really blew my mind, SIX ITEMS!!!???
    I'm also very worried about this. I tried to address this in a seperate topic, but the moderators did not allow any discussion there.

After a lot of exhausting effort, Kyronix answered and said we will soon get better loot on TC again. We will see if that means 9 instead of 6 items or if they will finally release something considered an "upgrade" compared to current prodo.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Fewer items were widely requested. 
    How many quality items drop per roof encounter?  How many quality items drop per LVL 7 chest?
    How many quality items are you hoping for in the new LVL 5 T-Chest.
    If its antique, prized no matter I unravel it.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    At this point what does it matter.  Sick of the whole mess, no disrespect intended, but really, all we wanted was a slight bump, and I was replied to along the lines of "what is a slight bump".  You would think that was self explanatory...

You know, just turn the odds up one click...and quit with the dozen wands in a chest shit *shakes head*  So many times we have pulled nothing keepworthy out of a lvl 6.  Nothing.  

Slight bump.  You know, if you look at it on a mathematical scale, and the loots were spawned randomly with a value between 10 and 100, just bump the lower end up to 20.  that.  Have items spawn with complementary mods, instead of spawning with vet, ssi, reflect phys, sdi, all on one piece.  

And quit killing the "good stuff" out of chests, like you did with pardons.  They absolutely died when that stupid royal pardon came out.  What used to sell for 700k or better, last I tried, sat for weeks on vendor for 300k before I pulled em and trashed em.  
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    Drakelord said:
    @Drakelord

For antique, I can understand, it breaks too fast.... but for prized ?

The negative of prized is more costly insurance, but, that I understand, they can be repaired and powdered (POF) and thus kept usable longer....

So why you do not like prized if I may ask ?
    popps said:
    Drakelord said:
     prized is more costly insurance

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598