New Keep Design

I placed a Keep last month after another Keep fell in that spot. I noticed there are 2 spots where a little tree is coming through the floor. My question is will this prevent me from upgrading to the new keep designs since I was able to place a month ago? The Keep is Properly Placed.

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    if its properly placed, it will convert...

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    if its properly placed, it will convert...

Thank you @Cinderella
    I just wanted to wish everyone good luck on the upcoming New KeepDesign Contest. It will be my first time entering any type of home design contest. The Keep I designed is Located on Ice Island. It may be the only one of two homes there for the TC1 Keep Design Contest. I believre the Judging Begins tomorrow. It would be cool If I made it to the next round. :)
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    edited April 2019
    Arron said:
    I just wanted to wish everyone good luck on the upcoming New KeepDesign Contest. It will be my first time entering any type of home design contest. The Keep I designed is Located on Ice Island. It may be the only one of two homes there for the TC1 Keep Design Contest. I believre the Judging Begins tomorrow. It would be cool If I made it to the next round. :)

What's the name of the home? I always like to see what comes out of someone's mind *smiles*
    The name of the Keep is Sir Kiven's Seasonal Retreat and it is at 92 6N 166 25W on Ice Island in Fel TC1.
    So has the results of the most recent Keep Contest been Posted somewhere?
    I was wondering who won.
    Congrats to those who had their Keeps Chosen as the winners. Great Job. Some of the ones I like most made it!!!